• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this grant anything?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Pretty simple question. So, the Mc went to outer space above his world, and scanned the universe for a world called the immortal world, but did not find anything. Fyi, the Mc doesn't exactly know the details of the immortal world.

Then, there's this statement:

“Stop looking. The Immortal World is not there. The stars outside the mortal world are said to be a painting, a Dharma treasure of the Immortal Gods. The mortal world is trapped by the heavenly rules. With the permission of the heavenly rules, one can ascend. The lowest requirement for ascension is the Tribulation Transcendence Realm.”

Ik this alone probably doesn't qualify for R>F, but if there are more statements like this, is it possible for a tier 2/1?

Hmm, I don't think it really grant anything, at the beginning I thought maybe law resistance but is clearly stated that one can only pass with the permission of the rules itself if the requirements are meet, so unless there is a character not allowed by the rules that can still pass then there is no resistance.

Wasn't really asking about the law stuff, as the text makes it apparent only by permission would they ascend. Was more so asking on the painting part.

Wasn't really asking about the law stuff, as the text makes it apparent only by permission would they ascend. Was more so asking on the painting part.
That part is a bit eh, I mean, the text certainly make clear that the IW is superior to the MW but it make it seem as if the MW is more like a pocket dimension to the IW since travel between them is actually possible in both directions (just that rules forbid MW beings to travel to the IW unless they meet certain requirements), so I believe that by itself can't be used as proof of something like higher dimensionality but that with other statements/feats (that I don't really doubt exist) it can certainly get that.

Another question about this series: So... Once a character becomes immortal, their providence/fate no longer becomes of the mortal world, but of the higher world/immortal world. Ie, it's no longer part of the normal world.

Is this enough to grant type 4 Acausality or nah?

Another question about this series: So... Once a character becomes immortal, their providence/fate no longer becomes of the mortal world, but of the higher world/immortal world. Ie, it's no longer part of the normal world.

Is this enough to grant type 4 Acausality or nah?
I would say yes, at least I'm quite sure other chinamen have type 4 for the same reason.

Back