• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would existing across all time be Omnipresence or Nigh-Omnipresence, or something else?

So my character exists across all time in the cosmology, but its never specified if she exists across all time & space. What ability would this be?

So my character exists across all time in the cosmology, but its never specified if she exists across all time & space. What ability would this be?
What does it mean?
Like his he a character that is present in all timeline or something more?

this can maybe count as full omnipresence if there aren't other places in the cosmology.
No, theres just one place she doesn't exist in which is a 5D realm. The thing is her omnipresence is weird, shes stated to be "present and absent" in these places

Hum... idk, probably some other abilities are involved. Which character is she?
Her Omnipresence isn't added yet. But I'm planning to a CRT for the people in the verse who have it. You can see her profile here. If you want I can show the scans i'm talking about.

Speed: Temporal Omnipresence (Solaris is stated to exist across the past, present, and future at the same time, with its defeat in the present meaning nothing[1] as Sonic, Shadow and Silver needed to travel to different time periods in order to strike it throughout all points in time simultaneously. It's existence as a superdimensional, temporal being means its existence permeated throughout both time and hypertime)

Thank me later.

Speed: Temporal Omnipresence (Solaris is stated to exist across the past, present, and future at the same time, with its defeat in the present meaning nothing[1] as Sonic, Shadow and Silver needed to travel to different time periods in order to strike it throughout all points in time simultaneously. It's existence as a superdimensional, temporal being means its existence permeated throughout both time and hypertime)

Thank me later.
Thanks 😭

Thank me later.
Oh my god. I just realized the scan I was asking about might not even be Temporal Omnipresence.. I'll say everything the scans say cuz my imgur is bugged. "I'm always watching, in over and through time." "Existing in Multiple points of space-time, being present and absent"

Back