• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WoTW Origins: Daniel and Skyla

The year was 1992. Susan and David were a couple living in Waterfora Beach, Oregon, USA. They liked to solve paranormal activities around the area. Susan had been pregnant for 8 months.

During a Miami vacation, just 6 months ago, a portal opened up from another universe where it was nuked by russia, circa December 20 1991. The fallout that spewed out of the should have likely given Susan cancer, but, only underdeveloped Daniel got it. For some odd reason, the cancer was in his brain, and was undetectable, even destroying itself overtime, butas Daniel grew older, he gained a small sense of megalomaniacy, insanity, hysteria and other symptoms. He formed a small cult which got bigger as he was older. His friend, PrivateMajority who (despite now being my little brothers account) is older than me, was abput the same age as Daniel, and a potential succsssor to the cult had Daniel had died or resigned. Daniel was fine until he reached his adult years, where he started going on a murderous rampage, brainwashing people into his cult who killed themselves mysteriously.

PublicMinority87 said:
During a Miami vacation, just 6 months ago, a portal opened up from another universe where it was nuked by russia, circa December 20 1991. The fallout that spewed out of the should have likely given Susan cancer, but, only underdeveloped Daniel got it. For some odd reason, the cancer was in his brain, and was undetectable, even destroying itself overtime, butas Daniel grew older, he gained a small sense of megalomaniacy, insanity, hysteria and other symptoms. He formed a small cult which got bigger as he was older. His friend, PrivateMajority who (despite now being my little brothers account) is older than me, was abput the same age as Daniel, and a potential succsssor to the cult had Daniel had died or resigned. Daniel was fine until he reached his adult years, where he started going on a murderous rampage, brainwashing people into his cult who killed themselves mysteriously.
That Daniel was from another reality

Back