• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder Woman vs Kingdom Hearts-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder Woman gives her all to take out the Kingdom Hearts universe. Is it too overwhelming for her or can she take it?

She should blitz everyone one on one, but she'll be overwhelmed if they come all at once due to time hax.

Last I checked Diana was MFTL, leagues faster than anything KH has put out. She'd beat Sora into the ground before he even got a move off.

Considering the verse has Disney characters, there are few magical characters with ultra hax, Wonder Woman can't win. Genie would "zap" her into an elephant in a belly dancer outfit. Also, she isn't as powerful as the Greek gods she worships which are also in the verse.

Characters not native to the KHverse are not as powerful as they should be in their original verse. Otherwise, Sephiroth and a lot of other characters would squash Xehanort like a slug.

Ok sure, maybe Disney's version of the Olympians aren't portrayed as OP as their original legends, but Genie is still pretty much implied to have "phenomenal cosmic power" , as he can grant any wish that doesn't infringe his own rules. After being set free in KH, he can use his magic as he pleases. Wonder Woman can't beat that kind of hax.

A couple examples:

-- DCAU Wonder Woman was tranformed into a pig by Circe.

-- Another incarnation of Wonder Woman was killed by Circe, after being transformed back into clay.

Genie Jafar has the same powers as Genie and he managed to be beaten by Sora twice. What's to say Post-Crisis Wonder Woman can't do the same but quicker?

Natse said:
Genie Jafar has the same powers as Genie and he managed to be beaten by Sora twice. What's to say Post-Crisis Wonder Woman can't do the same but quicker?
Plot Induced Stupidity.

Jaffar with Genie powers is one of the strongest Disney villains.

No logic reason that Sora should have defeated him.

But really, everyone not native to the KHverse is not what they should be. Otherwise, I would have had Wonder Woman take on not only the KHverse, but the FFverse, the Disneyverse, and a lot of other stuff. Let's just stick to whatever's shown in Kingdom Hearts.

As I may or may not have stated in other places, the Disney and Final Fantasy characters presented in Kingdom Hearts are not the same as the ones from their source material, as is particularly evident with Sephiroth, who is now Cloud's inner darkness.

For this reason, Kingdom Hearts may not get scaling from Disney or Final Fantasy, or can they get scaling from Kingdom Hearts in return.

FF won't get scaled up without feats or a general allusion in the KH story that the characters are just as powerful as they are in their original stories. However, some Disney characters are different. I gave two references above that Genie is alluded to having the same kind of magical prowess as his orginal story i.e. he can grant any possible wish, within his own guidelines. I even gave an observation of how Disney Olympians would be scaled down. Other major antagonist characters who would likely keep their original power are Maleficent and Jafar.

As Aparajita explained already, Jafar losing to Sora in KH, but more importantly LOSING TO ALADDIN IN HIS OWN MOVIE is for the sake of the plot. This should be pretty obvious, since he's a friggin major antagonist. It's like how Brainiac by far outclasses Superman's intelligence, but still loses pretty badly from time to time. If we should go off the plots separately, then KH Genie potentially has absolute manipulation over anything, as it's never stated in KH that he has any stipulations at all for granting wishes.

Even then, we shouldn't need KH Genie to sing A Friend Like Me in order to demonstrate his capabilities, since we know it's the same character as the original. That's like demanding any game version of DBZ characters prove with dialogue they can travel and fight at speeds FTL. Just like the Aladdin story, most of the Disney characters are actually acting out their original story. The KHverse is like a "what would happen if Sora showed up" during that Disney story.

So, most are going to keep their original status without having to show feats eg. Tarzan, Ariel, Mulan, Peter Pan etc. as well as their accompanying minor characters. Others that have been all but completely removed from their original context need to prove their worth in KH e.g. all FF characters, Merlin, Fairy Godmother etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back