• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine Regen

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
What are those Mid-High showings? Cause I've looked through a bunch of stuff on him and it seems his best actual Regenerationn feat is healing from that nuke that destroyed everything but his skeleton but I read that he actually died back then and just returned to his body with the whole fighting for the right to return to life. (If his brain was still around it'd still be Low-Mid anyways given that his skeleton was intact and he wasn't blown apart or anything). His Regenerationn really doesn't seem to be pushed to its limits all that often; Low-Mid seems like the highest it goes, generally, which is consistent with it being brain-based, and stuff like him getting killed by a Sentinel vaporizing him.

So I think we should just have him at Low-Mid, and either list those Mid-High showings if there are any or discuss them and decide whether or not they're viable.

But I dunno, I'm no Wolverine expert, I just think that his page needs work.

I agree with this. Unless someone can get some better justifications, I think Low-Mid would be better for him.

I think it might've been scaled from Deadpool's regen that iirc, copied Wolverine's regen, and was able to regenerate from a drop of blood. Though I may be wrong on this.

Deadpool's regen feats are way better than Wolverine's, and unlike Wolverine, aren't established to be brain-based given that Deadpool's been turned to goop and vaporized and stuff and he's just fine, while Wolverine can ostensibly drown and die from decapitation.

oh right, there was that one comic that had wolverine die cause he was covered in metal and couldn't breathe or move.

Wolverine did Regenerationn from his skeleton in civil war and he outright said he healed from it

http://***************.to/Comic/Wolverine-2003/Issue-43?id=10334 http://***************.to/Comic/Wolverine-2003/Issue-44?id=10336

Has anybody verified Sparda's example?

Even if he did it's not Mid-High and Mid at best.

Okay. Perhaps his Regenerationn should be adjusted to Mid then?

Is that consistent, though? His Regenerationn is brain-based 99.9% of the time and this one really weird feat where he regenerated much faster than he usually does on a scale that he hasn't regenerated from before is really questionable.

Speaking of the brain, is the brain in general inside of the skull completely, or is there an opening in the bottom that isn't covered by the bones? Cause if it's not completely, then the bomb may have blown away wolverine's brain.

I suppose that we could count it as an outlier.

It was when he fought the punisher in a crossover comic

And old man Logan regenerate his brain after being shot by a bullet that nullifies healing factors in all new wolverine

I'm trying to find out now

But old man Logan regenerated his brain from a bullet that nullifies Regenerationn is 100% canon and it would compare to mainstream wolverine and mainstream wolverine's regen is better then old man Logan

Both marvel comics so they'd both be canon.

Please share.

The old man Logan feat comes from the all new wolverine where x-23 is the new wolverine and it takes place in the main marvel universe

I can't find anything on the punisher crossover however

Just provide a scan

http://***************.to/Comic/All-New-Wolverine-2016/Issue-28?id=126591

http://***************.to/Comic/All-New-Wolverine-2016/Issue-30?id=130017

Go to the very end of the first link

Cause his Regenerationn is at the 'normal people would die from this but he doesn't' level

While we are x-23 and old man Logan do need some changes and added

X-23 is stated to be 20 years old in the comics

Old man Logan needs rage power added and solar system durability he still has an adamantium skeleton

His flesh is nowhere near solar system level in durability, even though his adamantium skeleton is.

No, only his skeleton does. His flesh can consistently be damaged by regular human opponents.

I'm still uncertain about the Mid regen. The comic itself states that those who got headshot died?

Well, apply what you think is most appropriate.

Promestein said:
I'm still uncertain about the Mid regen. The comic itself states that those who got headshot died?
The only reason they died is because the bullets they were shot with were made to negate Regenerationn once x-23 removed the bullet he regenerated the damage

@ant

We should remove solar system durability from his page then

I will check his profile then.

Only his skeleton is said to have Solar System level durability.

If he has a profile here, he should have the same statistics as Wolverine.

@Promestein

Have you adjusted the Regenerationn level?

I didn't adjust it yet, we were still discussing things.

Okay. The discussion does not seem to progress anymore though.

Back