• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf vs Wolf (GRACE)

Iirc, in Pokemon vs Ben 10 threads, 7-A Pokemon have a AP edge (Although it's not a huge AP Difference iirc so)

So that means lycanroc should have a small ap and durability edge

He also has a much more variable moveset and much more interesting hax to use sense blitzer pretty much only have sound manip

Giving it to lycanroc for variety, ap, dura and over all better hax

I'd think in this case Lycanroc would be very effected by said sound manipulation due to having very good hearing.

Which form of Lycanroc is it btw?

The fact that neither of them is Sekiro disappoints me to no end.

Greenshifter said:
I'd think in this case Lycanroc would be very effected by said sound manipulation due to having very good hearing.

Which form of Lycanroc is it btw?
Lycanroc can fight pokemon like exploud tho, and there's littrealy a lot of pokemon move that are sound based like boomburst

Back