• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the AP difference? Spider man might need some equipment since wolf has plenty of his own.

Wolf is 15 tons, Spider-Man vastly upscales from 4.5 tons.

Giving Spider-Man his equipment might make this a stomp...

I guess wait for that. Spider sense probably balances out Wolf's skill and Wolf might be able to cut the webs. So this is mostly up to Wolf's equipment.

Those are comparable to what wolf did (having a skill advantage against someone who fought an army if I am remembering it properly. I will check for the scans.) Spider sense should balance out or even delete that slight advantage anyway. So this just comes down to abilities.

I don't think skill scales like that... otherwise the Other Spider-Man can beat up Morlu, who has wiped out entire universe's populations, and can fight of hordes of alternate Spider-Folk with varying levels of experience otherwise. So scaling it like that... you might accept Spider-Man doing that as his skill level.

Spider-Man can simulate win-loss scenarios in his head, predict danger before it happens in a sufficient enough timegap to react and predict where something is going to appear, and as shown in the above scan, Spider-Man possesses Pressure Point incap, afterimage creation, and alotta weapon creation, along with like, so many resistances to many of Wolf's abilities.

Wolf can teleport out of attacks with Crow Feather and amp his speed with One Mind. He can also disorient with Firecrackers and block webbing with the Umbrella Shield. Mortal Blade and Butterfly Kunai ignore dura, and the latter is homing. Divine Abduction can forcefully turn Peter around so Wolf can perform a deathblow.

Plus, Wolf's greater AP means that a well placed hit on Peter will do a number on him. Peter can dodge all he wants, but if he can't put Wolf down, he's not going to last in the long run.

I always appreciate users pulling out hax not even listed on the wiki pages before bothering to get them added. Because clearly, Durability bypassing, basically Pressure Points and Homing Attack isn't important at all in combat, so why bother listing them in the page itself? Especially appreciate it if they then further say "I was gonna get them added but you made the match" when I clearly asked them whether this match was okay to do or not and they said yes.

So any wincons for Spider-Man possible here or do I just assume you said yes just to get a laugh out of me?

Wouldn't Bite Down make that a very awkward situation for Spiderman

I mean, could be, yes, but I'm more just having fun visualizing wolf just executing himself via cyanide while webbed up and Spiderman just realizing "...huh"

Sir Ovens said:
Wolf can teleport out of attacks with Crow Feather and amp his speed with One Mind. He can also disorient with Firecrackers and block webbing with the Umbrella Shield. Mortal Blade and Butterfly Kunai ignore dura, and the latter is homing. Divine Abduction can forcefully turn Peter around so Wolf can perform a deathblow.
Plus, Wolf's greater AP means that a well placed hit on Peter will do a number on him. Peter can dodge all he wants, but if he can't put Wolf down, he's not going to last in the long run.
Unless the firecrackers would mess with his Spider-Sense, you can't disorient Spider-Man.

Back