• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton VS William Afton

Novels afton pretty badly outskills but Games Afton has a... HORRIFFIC ap advantage. like, tear apart things remotely comparable to baseline AP advantage. so, Games stomps. and Novels wins against any of the game springtrap's other keys due to his skill advantage, including stealth I might note.

Novels afton pretty badly outskills but Games Afton has a... HORRIFFIC ap advantage. like, tear apart things remotely comparable to baseline AP advantage. so, Games stomps. and Novels wins against any of the game springtrap's other keys due to his skill advantage, including stealth I might note.
this is the most disappointing news i have ever heard.

we cant see 'William Afton' on either of their Wins/Losses

Well yeah, it doesn't take much to realize why someone near-baseline gets stomped by someone who tears apart baseline.
Wouldn't that just mean William upscales from the animatronics? we dont equalize one-shots so the AP shouldn't that much of an issue.

But that doesn't take out the fact that William oneshot those animatronics, so logically, if we pit him against baseline then he will wreck

But that doesn't take out the fact that William oneshot those animatronics, so logically, if we pit him against baseline then he will wreck
He supposedly one-shot them. the mini-game likely simplified it as I don't think him running over and slapping them a few times would make them explode into pieces.. it was likely a mixture of comparable AP (likely higher AP even) and prior knowledge due to him building them. and him being a pussy and hiding somewhere animatronics can't go

Wouldn't that just mean William upscales from the animatronics? we dont equalize one-shots so the AP shouldn't that much of an issue.
Games completely stomps and destroys things that are (at bare minimum I might add) 300 Joules. Novels is a casual 375 joules. Do I even need to say why Games has an extreme AP advantage Novels can't get around?
He supposedly one-shot them. the mini-game likely simplified it as I don't think him running over and slapping them a few times would make them explode into pieces.. it was likely a mixture of comparable AP (likely higher AP even) and prior knowledge due to him building them. and him being a pussy and hiding somewhere animatronics can't go
The mini-game is our only source of reference so were gonna use it.

But even then Novels might need a revision cause he did both feats with the suit on. Which you can pretty easily argue just makes him comparable to his second key.

But even then Novels might need a revision cause he did both feats with the suit on. Which you can pretty easily argue just makes him comparable to his second key.
Another fnaf revision that will needlessly take 3 months to go through for no reason

Another fnaf revision that will needlessly take 3 months to go through for no reason
I mean yeah, but I'd have to do research to even find where he'd land without the suit on(I haven't read The Silver Eyes in a hot minute), chances are he'd be 10-A though cause just being good. So you can throw him at Vanny.

I mean yeah, but I'd have to do research to even find where he'd land without the suit on(I haven't read The Silver Eyes in a hot minute), chances are he'd be 10-A though cause just being good. So you can throw him at Vanny.
WOOOOO YEAH BABY THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

not as funny as William Afton vs William Afton but, it's something

Back