• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton vs Chucky (GRACE)

Chuckys profile specifically says he's not depicted as very strong (Also Chucky only has 9-C AP with his knife, while William's Just has 9-C AP in general)

There's this one thing that's a bummer, if the fight starts off with Chucky not being fully human then Mr Afton over here is gonna have a hard time taking Chucky out because during the early parts of the fight Chucky is gonna keep putting himself back together before William manages to deliver a fatal blow. If we are using Chucky who is fully human then William stomps.

Well Chucky needs time to put himself back together, and William is unlikely to give him the time to do so

Chucky is fast enough to outrun bullets so even without an arm or a leg, Chucky is still gonna dodge William's advances. Or maybe detective Mike missed the shot, IDK

Oh, forgot about that. Welp.. I still think Chucky could win via Chipping away. also I don't think Afton is gonna realise Chucky's not dead after he's been torn apart.

He won't be dead, but he'll be effectively incapacitated, as William is unlikely to let the pieces of the body he just tore apart put themselves back together

Thing is, I don't think Afton is gonna assume that Chucky is still alive. so what I think is gonna happen is that William is gonna end up turning his back to Chucky, thinking that he's won.. but at the last minute, he turns around and Chucky jumps at him.

Pretty sure that's not gonna help a whole lot because the minute he notices this he's gonna absolutely obliterate the pieces of him left.

Chucky jumps at him, and William overpowers him, mostly unaffected by his previous injuries due to his pain resistance, and proceeds to tear him apart again (Also he probably wouldn't be able to put himself together the first time but whatever)

But remember what I just said? Chucky jumps at William's face, most likely gonna stab him in the eyes which is gonna end up blinding him.

Except He won't be doing that (You Also never said he jumps at his face) as William won't be letting him put himself together the first time, (And piecing himself together doesn't exactly undo the other damage William will be doing, but again whatever)

If he jumps him, then he's gonna get torn to shreds. Even if he gets his Eye then William is especially gonna make sure he can't come back by any means necessary. (IE: he might just burn the fu ker or something.)

Back