• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton CRT "I would rather pump myself full of toxic runoff."

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

So, phantom animatronics, right? They come from Afton... right?

2:32

Nope! He ******* doesn't! Michael Afton is just susceptible to hallucinations! Sure, William still has hallucinations he does in-character, but they aren't the phantoms. Should also note that manifesting Shadow Freddy is an educated assumption so I'd slap a "likely" on that shit.

Is the FNAF3 Phoneguy really the most reliable source?
Considering I'm fairly certain we never get yay or nay on the phantoms in FNaF3 coming from Springtrap, and the only reason the PhoneDude would say anything like that is because illusions have happened before with either the building or the type of ventilation system...

Ah, yes. Fazbear Entertainment-the company known to hide the truth, lie, fabricate fake media just to "disprove" that anything supernatural/tragic actually happened. Most reliable place to get our information from, oh? You mean we also have the books that scott wrote that specifically prove Phantoms are due to Springtrap/Remnant? Who cares!

Anyways, I hard disagree. There is many many cases where remnant creates illusions which already support me

Ah, yes. Fazbear Entertainment-the company known to hide the truth, lie, fabricate fake media just to "disprove" that anything supernatural/tragic actually happened. Most reliable place to get our information from, oh? You mean we also have the books that scott wrote that specifically prove Phantoms are due to Springtrap/Remnant? Who cares!

Anyways, I hard disagree.
Yes, the Springtrap at that point who was kilometers away. At minimum.

Either boost his range to have been affecting the place for some time before Michael got there or the phantoms aren't specifically from him.

Where was that stated? Him being kilometers away I mean.

I always assumed he was behind the sealed walls or somewhere nearby.

Where was that stated? Him being kilometers away I mean.

I always assumed he was behind the sealed walls or somewhere nearby.
You don't see one establishment from a company nearby another similar one from the same company, there's always a few kilometers or so between them

"Some guy who helped design one of the buildings was, like, saying an extra room got boarded up or something"
This would say that Springtrap was not on-site at the time of the statement, and was manually brought there during the day, which frankly even if they hit every stop light wouldn't take that much time unless for some reason that location was across the ******* state.(Possible, but similarly to extremely nearby locations, highly unlikely)

Should note, an interesting thing you have to deal with in FNaF 3 when you have a ventilation error is that you'll see more than one Springtrap.

Load of nothing burger

Games are unclear on what does these but contains other instances that support my point.

On the other hand Books are clear that Remnant does these.

I think we both see what option is actually supported...

Anyways put me on disagree, theres not much else to discuss here and I dont feel or like debating with you personally

Back