• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will Stronghold vs. Izuku Midoriya (Battle of the Super-Students)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Every professional starts from somewhere. Doctors, lawyers, even superheroes. However, while many attendees of these fictional establishments usually have powers to help them along, these two characters started with no powers, but managed to push past these limitations to surpass the expectations of everyone around them. One was pushed by his superhero parents to attend, only managing to find his powers later on, while the other pushed himself to become a hero even though he was born without any powers, with a little help from a certain famous hero. But who is the most super hero-in-training? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Will Stronghold from Sky High, and in the red corner, we have Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia.

Will stronghold
Izuku-midoriya--0.8
-This battle is to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other going into the fight, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character is allowed outside help.

-This fight takes place in the Unforseen Simulation Joint, giving Deku the home-court advantage.

-Deku is not allowed to use his "1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash" in this fight.

-Speed is equalized.

With all that being said, let the debate begin!

Since speed isn't equalized, this is a stomp in favor of Will Stronghold, he's Massively Hypersonic while Izuku stands at most Supersonic+ not mentioning the fact that Izuku can't withstand any more than a single attack

Whoops! I actually meant to equalize speed. Give me a minute, and I'll rectify that mistake.

Alright, well in this case, since there is no real calc for Will, I am to assume that he is baseline, which means Izuku is stronger, but Izuku pretty much gets one shot by Will due to only having 9-A+ durability. So with all that being said, Izuku might take this due to more experience, intelligence, stamina and range advantage.

So the interesting thing about Will Stronghold is the fact that when Sky-High was falling, he used all his powers to stop the building. By the time that is had stopped, his feet were touching the house, if I rembember the movie correctly.

On average, Sky-High's altitude was about 10,000. The mass of a building is roughly 365,000 tons which when converted to kilograms is 365000000.

J=35770000000000

So not only was he holding up an extremely heavy object, he also had to deal with the sheer energy output that was moving against him as he fought to keep it up.

And damn if I'm even going to try and calculate the power that he had to use to put the school back in the sky.

Because for one thing, that was an anti-gravity device. It was not a flying machine. He still had to carry it up all the way there.

Now my math might be wrong, but if anyone wants to correct me feel free to do so. Math was never my major strong point.

So I think... in this case... with the fact that Izuki can't fly, it's in Will's favor.

So Will is my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back