• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wilbur Waterman profile revamp CRT

^^^; I'll revamp Wilbur's profile as a noice gesture and to inspire a friend of mine to have similarly done profiles.

(Remade profile)

The rules I surrounded myself with?
  • Editing and revamping pages
    • Keep all previous info from before.
    • Remaster the page visually and by code.
    • Use scans only where there's ambiguity or on essential stats to a profile (which are usually AP, Speed, LS and durability)
Suggestions

• Bribery [social influencing]: Wilbur bribed Aria into joining him. Via 100 K dollars he carried around
    • Backpack as standard equipment
    • Could walk at least hundreds of meters whilst not having enough sleep, albeit the extent of his sleepiness is unknown.
    • Could fight Aria at full strength while starting to grow weak under tight food and water rations.
    • Didn’t he skillfully throw his knife from afar to cut a phone’s cable? Add several meters via throwing in the range section.
    • His speed and durability feats are definite, we should remove the "likely" rating for speed. He also withstands his charges and this is fiction, so newton’s 3rd law is valid here.
      • Where’s the source/calcs that says an MMA fighter could do 3.118 KJ, or 15 m/s punches?
        • We should replace Aria’s speed with the mean or high-ends, which are 12.6 and 18.3 m/s respectively.
  • Aria and Wilbur’s AP should be replaced with this calc of mine since it’s one that actually exists and is verifiable.

Other
  • Did I miss anything?

Back