• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikia glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the Hightlight did notify me, but I'm having the same error when replying

I noticed this too. Most wikia glitches tend to blow over in a few hours, but their was a time a few months back where one lasted almost a week. Hope this one blows over sooner rather than later.

It happened with me a few days ago but is now okay. And it happened on three different systems I tried. Everything seems fine now.

All those of you still experiencing problems, I recommend logging out, restarting your modem, then log in again. Worked for me.

Thank you for reporting the problem to the official Fandom staff. The only thing we can do now is wait for their programming team to handle it.

^I only did what I thought should be done in response to the bug, report it directly to fandom as well as notifying the users of this site

Okay so I can make posts but I get no notifications when someone replies to a thread I'm following.

As @Ant said, let us wait.

No notification, just happened to find this reply when checking this thread

And i'm just sitting here, receiving notifications for everything except the things the threads i'm participating.

They usually go away after reaching a few hundreds.

Not complaining though, it's pretty usefull.

This can be closed now, unless users would like to discuss for whatever reasons

Thank you to the Fandom staff for fixing this issue. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back