• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Destabilization Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet peeves thread closed so this is the best I got. Discuss how to best undermine this wiki, including vandalism, doxxing, death threats, heterophobia, and of course, just generally being an asshole. And most importantly, remember to have fun.

Screw that, I condone and encourage ALL acts of evil, malice, cruelty, abuse, hatred, chaos, destabilizing, witch-hunting, name-calling, violence, warfare, wickedness, wrong-doing, and sinfulness.

but yeah i do think we shouldn't have a repeat of last time lol

I don't have much time. Ant sent the HR team after me to stop me from revealing the secret to TOTAL WIKI DESTABILISATION.

I can hear them trying to break my door down now. The secret isdicopssnnsnwbHdo5ON2snsk458ds5panzossz5k Usukks0557sneo 3rsiissodpdpppe77mrfn Jdjeoepwne shsiaeonz didor0387djnw dkslownbrrjrr8502fok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back