• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Color Scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
No offense, but i'm not feeling the blue/white basic color scheme.

This is a joke battle wiki and the color scheme should comically reflect that. Just my opinion.

What do y'all think?

Then what color scheme would you rather have?

I feel as though we should keep the white, since it'd be a pain (Plus rather pointless) to try and render the images on the profiles, but I do agree we should pick something other than blue.

I was thinking of either purple or pink.

Both good ideas. When y'all settle on it, i can change the color.

(Like what i did with the red/black color scheme for my wiki)

Sure thing. You mind PM'ing me very quick?

I'm sorry but you mind coming back to the chat?

It can't be random tho. It does havta fit the jokey aesthetic. (like how my wiki is a demonic red and black)

purple and neon green. because reasons.

But seriously, purple would be a fitting color. I don't know about neon green though...

Let's go with purple and white. I really feel people wouldn't want to go through the effort of finding a pic with a white background for a joke profile.

But I think white is such a simple color, and one thats actually used, and I feel we need change.

come on, neon green....

I agree with what Ever said earlier. I'm not a fan of the blue but I'd prefer the white background.

Personally, I think an either hot pink or purple would give away/bring out the "joke" in Joke Battles. It's representing something funny and comical, of course go for those colours. But honestly, I don't mind the scheme. It's the content that counts.

When I think of a color for a joke type thing I think of purple. White and Purple might look decent.

I don't care too much about the other colors but the white personally helps me see the stuff better.

Still seeing blue and white though...

Not yet. Seems like most are in favor of white background and purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back