• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why was Laharl downgraded from multi galaxy level

Me and a few others discussed about Laharl in this thread [[1]] And well me and 2 Otheres agreed he was multi galaxy Why was he demoted?

I didn't do the downgrading, but on second thought, given recent comments in the Gogeta page, I realised that we should apply the same standards for Multi-Galaxy level as we do for Multi-Solar System level. I.e. that the enormous distances involved between them would require an as yet uncalculated, but nevertheless enormous number of times greater power to destroy several at once. Given that Laharl and other characters in the franchise are scaled from Darkdeath Evilman's galaxy busting feat, being stronger than him does not automatically make them millions of times stronger.

In this vein, if there are any other Nipponverse characters scaled from Laharl at Multi-Galaxy level, please downgrade them to Galaxy level+. Thank you.

Back