• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Vandenreich elevation calc is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if scalings are okay

Assuming arbitrary train speed for box is wrong.

PE and KE Calcs using assumed timeframes ren't accepted, this is essentially the same thing except more subtle. Since we have absolutely no idea of how fast the box really travels.

So OBD only puts Yhwach at country+ level.

Hmm. I am also uncertain about whether we should place Yhwach and the Soul King at "Unknown" statistics until we know more about them? I will highlight this thread for more input.

In a world where fodder are supersonic, and considering how they were in a hurry I don't see the issue with the assumed train speed.

I also have very little faith in the OBD when it comes to bleach.

The train speed was pulled out of nowhere, from what i understand. The Bleach profiles really need to have their powerscaling and stats looked at/revised.

and this is about the calc and not the powerscaling on the verse, so please don't derail the current subject at hand please

LordAizenSama said:
In a world where fodder are supersonic, and considering how they were in a hurry I don't see the issue with the assumed train speed.
I also have very little faith in the OBD when it comes to bleach.
The Fullbringers were fodderized by the Shinigami iirc, i don't think they are really comperable.

I seriously doubt that elevating a country sized place is just Country Level+ feat.Potential energy calc would put the feat at 755 teratons(small continent level).But Seriously in this case for the reason stated by LordAizenSama I think kinetic energy is ok.But,in a sensitive feat like this I think we should go with the low end (using normal train speed,not high speed train).Which will make the feat Multi-Continent level.

People say OBD downplays Bleach,Vsbattle overrates bleach.Check another forum.A third opinion.They also put the feat at Multi-Continent level.

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v...yhwach-elevates-the-vandenreich-calc-accepted

^^that is a nothing point.they are still well over supersonic, heck even orihime has hypersonic+ speed.

The speed of the box is based on the speed of the fastest inner city trains, 574 KmH, it didn't come out of nowhere as you claim.

@Basilisk I dont Trust T5forums either, i'm pretty sure they accepted FTL mimihagi..

Well, it isn't like we deliberately downplay or overrate any series. We just try to evaluate the information that we are presented with as best we can. But there are lots of different topics to constantly take care of, and we don't know much about all of them. Anyway, I will ask Illuminati478.

LordAizenSama said:
^^that is a nothing point.they are still well over supersonic, heck even orihime has hypersonic+ speed.
The speed of the box is based on the speed of the fastest inner city trains, 574 KmH, it didn't come out of nowhere as you claim.
What i meant was that the Box being as fast as a train was pulled out of nowhere... I don't recall Yukio being comperable to Orihime in speed.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
unknown seems for the best until the end of bleach
Agreed, if other characters like Ichigo or Aizen show Moon Level power, then Yhwach could be put at Moon Level based on the calc. Also, i guess if Yhwach shows another more explicit Moon Level feat.

@LordAizenSama The speed of the box is based on the speed of the fastest inner city trains, 574 KmH, it didn't come out of nowhere as you claim.

My question is why did we accept the high speed train calc.Why not the regular inner city train speed?? Which puts the feat at High 6-A.Accepting the high end using highest speed train doesn't seem right to me.

The Box was created by Urahara when he combine both the powers of Yukio and Riruka with a pocket dimension from the valley of scream. So if the train speed is not acceptable, then will should use the Fullbringer speed which is Hypersonic.

"Multi-Continent Level, Likely Higher (Casually elevevated the Wandenreich palace a great distance in a small time frame.)"

Aizen has a Continent feat so it's not an outlier and Yamamoto can go Continent too. I think this is the best way.

Hell, OBD once said "God Tiers can't have Outliers"

Quincy Emperor said:
"Multi-Continent Level, Likely Higher (Casually elevevated the Wandenreich palace a great distance in a small time frame.)"
Aizen has a Continent feat so it's not an outlier and Yamamoto can go Continent too. I think this is the best way.

Agreed.

Yes. Waiting for Illuminati seems like the best approach.

Basilisk1995 said:
Quincy Emperor said:
Agreed.
Agreed.

not at all, the obd uses precisely the same way to find timeframe, the one currently in use is no different the one the OBD uses. and in between assumptions there are ranks of credability, to assume a timeframe because you need one is only done if neccessary, to derive timeframes from similarity between plot elements and real life phenomenon is much more credible method which is why we changed the calc.

the thing that is truly absurd, if you ask me, is that Naruto characters get powerscaled from a statement that isn't related to power at all, while my valid calculation methods are called into question basically every two weaks....i'd suggest questioning the former much more and the latter much less...

Illuminati478 said:
not at all, the obd uses precisely the same way to find timeframe, the one currently in use is no different the one the OBD uses. and in between assumptions there are ranks of credability, to assume a timeframe because you need one is only done if neccessary, to derive timeframes from similarity between plot elements and real life phenomenon is much more credible method which is why we changed the calc.
the thing that is truly absurd, if you ask me, is that Naruto characters get powerscaled from a statement that isn't related to power at all, while my valid calculation methods are called into question basically every two weaks....i'd suggest questioning the former much more and the latter much less...
this

Small Planet level+ Madara... like just the possibility of being Moon level isn't already "approaching" Small Planet and they just have to scale it higher jeez

Well, okay then. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back