• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why isnt eonymous Tier 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Eonymous

they seem to fit every discription of tier 0

above everythinh reality nothingness. ultimate gods who can without even a sweat can destroy everything

they seem to be tier 0 in everything but name

one of them caused massive damage to an entire verse just by spilling its coffee on it

i know that the writer is the tier 0 of the verse but by the description it seems like they are stronger seeing everything possibly even the writer itself as fictional

either high 1-A or one of the strongest tier 0 around i just need to know why they arent tier 0

Maybe because it's a sort of metafictional joke, and we can't take every statement on it at face value. But you may ask DC's knowledgeable members.

Doesn't DC have stuff like the Overvoid and Grant Morrison's self-insert that are 0 already? Do they exists within or outside of the Void? (I don't even remember these characters).

Ionliosite said:
Doesn't DC have stuff like the Overvoid and Grant Morrison's self-insert that are 0 already? Do they exists within or outside of the Primal Void? (I don't even remember these characters).
yeah im just wondering as it is said many times they are beyond the writers which would maybe include the writer idk

Ionliosite said:
Doesn't DC have stuff like the Overvoid and Grant Morrison's self-insert that are 0 already? Do they exists within or outside of the Void? (I don't even remember these characters).
says they exist outside everything

they might not be the most powerful in DC but it seems they are above the piece of paper

Back