• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is void darks speed "Unknown"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Dark

why is his Speed Unknown?

Not Only should he scale to Lower and Medium class Demons in speed since he is a high tier (lower and medium class demons should be FTL Due to etna's statement of demons destroying stars)

He should Scale to Killia Who fight's Roughly on par with Laharl who was going all out

Axel (who despite what Disgaea 2 says is relatively strong) Who was going all out (i mean Axel technicly beat them due to his immense endurance and durability but still they were physically dominating him)

Heck he's shown at least Relativistic Speeds in his own moves

https://youtu.be/DPy63tYTRfw?t=692

In the second move, he flies to the moon in about a second

let's say he flew 138,855 miles since he didn't go all the way

138,855 miles / 1 second = Mach 656691.237 or around 74% Lightspeed

IN the 3rd move, he flies PAST IT IN about 6 seconds

it's Still about 21% the speed of light

not to mention Lazorreta under the influence of Void dark's power's (she was trying to hold back on the main cast and wasn't trying to hurt them BTW so it was probably under void dark's powers alone)

She Reached SEVERAL planets in a couple seconds at most With 2 galaxies in the back round

so easily FTL

Possibly in the Trillions of times FTL

I would mention Other Feats and stuff

But i think i've made my point as to why his Speed shouldn't be unkown

"not to mention Lazorreta under the influence of Void dark's power's (she was trying to hold back on the main cast and wasn't trying to hurt them BTW so it was probably under void dark's powers alone)

She Reached SEVERAL planets in a couple seconds at most With 2 galaxies in the back round "

Care to link this feat?

ThePerpetual said:
"not to mention Lazorreta under the influence of Void dark's power's (she was trying to hold back on the main cast and wasn't trying to hurt them BTW so it was probably under void dark's powers alone)
She Reached SEVERAL planets in a couple seconds at most With 2 galaxies in the back round "

Care to link this feat?
OH sure *face palm's at my own stuipidity*

I'm an idiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-ajL0fTyU&nohtml5=False

On a side note, Nearly all her battle cries in the battle Basically give way to the fact SHE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT.

ThePerpetual said:
...that explosion's looking pretty MFTL+, to me.
Exactly

plus Void Dark is Pretty High tier in the Nippon verse He outright overpowers all his Army Except maybe Boodis

who all have beaten Multiple overlords and Destroyed/Lifewiped Multiple netherworlds

So he should Also, Be Roughly around laharl's level in speed.

Even if you argue he lost all That power after the End of Disgaea 5 he's still shown to be above Most demons who should be FTL if we can trust etna's statement about demons being able to destroy stars

Hmm. So Ant thinks it's reasonable, Perpetual thinks it's MFTL+ to him, and Saikou supports this so Critic doesn't have to bother him anymore about this......heh (lol).

Aite. Oh and yeah, that also looks like MFTL+ to me as well. *Nods* So i don't mind supporting this either....until further notice.

Well yeah other than that I don't really see any thing that wouldn't make him MFTL+ so I legit support this, if it wasn't clear.

Well, feel free to appropriately adjust the page then.

Back