• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Tien in a tier above Krillin?

Doubt over whether or not Tien is an earthling, since Toriyama has stated that Tien is descended from aliens, I believe.

Not to mention Tien held back semi perfect cell with his neo tri beam seems acurate to me. Also a better fighter in general compared to badly

Not to mention Tien unlike the other Earthings has shown pretty decent feats, like in Movie 9 when Tien forced Trunks to go SSJ, Tien also was pushing Semi Cell back with Neo Tri Beam

I was wondering wouldnt tien be above large planet level with the Neo Tribeam. Holding back semi perect cell should account for some upgrade I would think but only with the attack. At base he shuld still be large planet level

I believe that the holding back Cell feat was denied because it did absolutely no damage whatsoever, and was likely just Plot induced stupidity at work.

Knocking back Semi-Perfect Cell is not really something easily quantifiable in terms of AP, considering he also failed to do any damage to him. In essence, all he accomplished was pushing him down repeatedly.

oh I see. Been a while since I watched DBZ I almost forgot about the fact he mostly did it to buy the z fighters time and until Goku could arrived. Makes since to chalk it up a PIS

Well, despite of not training anymore, he is still stronger. He also trained with Android 18 so...yeah, Krilin is technically stronger, but it was never demostrated who is the stronger among them.

Back