• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Goku Universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<A guy can casually destroy a planet with a BEAM <Serious punches is actually an asumption

There isnt a db character that has ever done that.

Wanderex said:
Was it ever demonstrated? No. Until then, its nothing but assumptions.
Umm yes it has been.

First Form Frieza blows up Planet Vegeta with his Finger.

Final Form Frieza hits Goku with punches and energy blasts that are factually greater than his first form's Supernova.

Goku tanks them and even overpowers them.

Wanderex said:
Shooking=/=Busting
Yet another assumption
Shaking calced at Tier 3. Feat stated by multiple reliable sources to be destroying the universe along with later feats being consistent with it. Such as Beerus and Champa fighting busting 2 universes.

Objective fact.

I guess earthquakes must be pretty weak then.

Also, stop using destructive capacity. It's not a term we frequently use here.

Okay, lets wrap things around. How is Goku destroying a universe? Does he fire a ki blast at the void? Punches the air?

Puts two ki blasts together and recreates what he did in BoG. Does whatever Kefla could've done to destroy the universe in one shot.

@Wanderex

The shockwaves traveling doesn't jack shit when only 3 clashes would destroy the entire universe. Every person that has stated that they would destroy the universe has not shown any form of sarcasm at all. Even the narrator himself stated it. The fact that we get even more universal feats later on in the series solidifies Goku's tier when he's capable of fighting those that can do things on that level.

Wanderex said:
Shaking has nothing to do with strenght or destructive capacity
Ever heard of an earthquake?

And they use their ki, the thing that the planet busting beam is made of, to enhance their striking strength and durability.

Wanderex said:
@Therefir Goku directed Frieza's attack.
That video blatantly shows him holding back Frieza's planet busting attack. Directed or not, it's the feat you've been asking for.

@Theglassman12 Yes, i call this bias. Once again, normal human could react to them which means that they were moving at incredibly slow speeds. Thats like saying i can take down every single building in a city with a hammer. It would take me decades to do so, but i wont be at city level.

@Wanderex show me proof that this is bias, and not just us looking through their feats and determining which is more consistent. And where did I ever mention speed at all in my paragraph?

"Clearly Redircting"

That's clearly a punch.

"why do you bother doing something when you can dodge?"

Why dodge when you can punch it away?

If you can redirect an attack that blasts planets to dust by punching it, and your arms don't get disintegrated, that not only counts as an AP feat, but also as an durability feat

He is redirecting it with his bare hands. Also, if you wanna debunk that, itwould still ive Goku planter or star level durability.

@Theglassman12 i already did and gave you an example. Specifically the shockwaves were threatening the universe, ONLY if they travel long enough.

Uh, no. The entire universe was gonna collapse at the 3rd punch regardless of waves. Everything implies its urgent and not overtime like if the cause was the waves.

The universe was threatened by the shockwaves, so yeh. Shockwaves are more than important in this case.

Akreious said:
Uh, no. The entire universe was gonna collapse at the 3rd punch regardless of waves. Everything implies its urgent and not overtime like if the cause was the waves.

Goku & Beerus shockwaves = stated Universal by just about everyone important AND THE NARRATOR HIMSELF

Goku's feats at some points after this = Universal

So no, not an "assumption" or a hyperbole.

Here, let me give you an example from an entirely different franchise that you're not going to understand as to why DC =/= AP. Winx Club characters only have "Destructive Capability" feats on only wall to small building levels. But saying they stop at this is pretty much downplay, because numerous statements (lore mainly) give characters at least Universal, if not Multiversal (from something me and a few people will make a CRT on) levels of power. And there's feats that apply this level to not be an "assumption".

Goku's only difference? That the statements are stated at that point, rather than in lore.

I don't even know why I'm even posting here, but here you go.

So something that has never happened is a feat, not an assumption? Once again, Buu said he is omnipotent. We either accept or dont accept statements. Considering a statement for something serious and not a hyperbole, when somebody in the series already claimed he is omnipotent- now thats an assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back