• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only value I can find in this calc is 1.3 tons of TNT, which is Building level+

So unless there's a calc which hasn't been linked to her profile for some reason, she should be 8-C with her powers.

Neither he nor Eleven should be City Block level, it goes a long way toward accomplishing level Wall or Building (being cool).

Gate feat could be a outliar

(1.381981836*10^9)/(10^6 (kg of TNT))

In the calc, the result in grams is divided by 10^6 to convert to kilograms, but a kilogram is 1000 grams, so the result in grams should be divided by 10^3. This is what Derpyrebound mentioned when she said she may have messed up the units. Dividing by 10^6 gives an answer in tons of TNT, meaning the actual result of the calc would be 1.38 kilotons (Small Town level).

I also want to ask why is Eleven 10-C?

From what I've heard, any normal human above the age of 7-8 qualifies for 10-B.

Looking at the calc again, Derpyrebound's original calc was correct. 1606.17 kilowatt hours is 1.38 Tons of TNT.

Note, my calculation is the possible minimum of her upper limit. The upper level of her highest potential is something I am unable to calculate. I could not find any information on what I needed (the amount of energy needed to manipulate the Earth's magnetosphere on the scale that opening a portal like the one Eleven open did), which means that her absolute upper limit is unknown until that information is found.

Back