• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is beyonder not count as omnipotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's litrally 3 or 4 scan and writer statements that prove he is and only 1 statement that make him isn't. the "1" is the pis because that's how pis work. he's literally never get beaten before and even he claim he's omnipotent

He has displayed several limitations, and we never accept the word "Omnipotence" at face value.

For once Doctor doom beat him(somehow) and he has shown limitation such as need to sacrifice much of his power to kill death(which should not happen if you are truly infinity) to the point he doesn't have enough power to bring death back to life anymore and need some outside help to do so.

Well there are varying levels of infinite power but TOAA is confirmed to have all of them and then some, if that makes sense.

1:that doesn't mean he's not omnipotence.
2:according to multiple writer said he's omnipotence

3. Read the comic.

4. Stop trolling.

1: educate your self 2:buy some comics

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Jade Harley has repeated in-universe and author statements of being "Omnipotent", as do other characters of her level.
Lord English is multiple degrees of infinite power above Jade.

This would make Lord English beyond omnipotent.

It is also why the word "omnipotence" isn't taken at face value.
lmao those unpublished characters doesn't even count. you can't just pull some random unknown unpublished characters compare to a biggest comics company.

Hellspawn Barbarian said:
1: educate your self2:buy some comics
I think you are the only one who needs to educate yourself over here.
i have seem 10 year old debater in comics vine more intelligent than you. pls read some comics and get some common sense. is not that hard. deny all you want. writers + feats + statements >>>> ur opinion.

3sumrock said:
lmao those unpublished characters doesn't even count. you can't just pull some random unknown unpublished characters compare to a biggest comics company.
Being published has zero to do with it. Suggsverse is published. That doesn't make it legit. The claim of omnipotence is meaningless.

3sumrock said:
Being published has zero to do with it. Suggsverse is published. That doesn't make it legit. The claim of omnipotence is meaningless.
sure a guy that created his characters statement <<< a random dude.

and it does matter. using your logic i can easily draw a 6 sticks man and claimed it can beat toaa.and now my characters is on par with marvel characters

i have seem 10 year old debater in comics vine more intelligent than you. pls read some comics and get some common sense. is not that hard. deny all you want. writers + feats + statements >>>> ur opinion.
Sad. So that means you debate with 10 years old, that why you are less uneducated. You don't even know what omnipotentence means.

This scan clearly debunks his omnipotence.

Go and wank somewhere else.

3sumrock said:

and it does matter. using your logic i can easily draw a 6 sticks man and claimed it can beat toaa.and now my characters is on par with marvel characters
You realize you are arguing against your own points, right? Because Hussie created his own characters and made the comic with said characters.

Again, arguing against your own point. The "stick man" would need to display actual qualities of a Tier 0 and not be contradicted. If it was, it wouldn't be tier 0. Saying they're "omnipotent" with nothing to back them up isn't enough.

Sad. So that means you debate with 10 years old, that why you are less uneducated. You don't even know what omnipotentence means.

is sad that you lack of common sense and jump into conclusion.

you need to educate yourself instead being a mad unducated kid.

this scans disprove your scans

3988631-3344492-marvel%2Bage%2Binterview.jpg

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111138276/3537718-3255104395-prb_v.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qsov4o.jpg

3sumrock said:

You realize you are arguing against your own points, right? Because Hussie created his own characters and made the comic with said characters.
Again, arguing against your own point. The "stick man" would need to display actual qualities of a Tier 0 and not be contradicted. If it was, it wouldn't be tier 0. Saying they're "omnipotent" with nothing to back them up isn't enough.
you do realize that you have no idea what you are talking about right? a writers words >>>>> ur opinion.

again. you can't compare some unpublished random pull out of ass characters and compare to published characters. that's now how it work maybe it work in vs battle wiki but doesn't work outside of it.

3sumrock said:

is sad that you lack of common sense and jump into conclusion.
you need to educate yourself instead being a mad unducated kid.

this scans disprove your scans

3988631-3344492-marvel%2Bage%2Binterview.jpg

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111138276/3537718-3255104395-prb_v.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qsov4o.jpg

LOL you are really uneducated. If he was truly an omnipotent, he would already have discovered the multiverse.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125547/3344478-beyonder+1985+bio.jpg

But ^ this scan says the entity was entirely unaware of other existence of other beings......

A true omnipotent knows everything, which he isn't.

3sumrock said:
you do realize that you have no idea what you are talking about right? a writers words >>>>> ur opinion.

again. you can't compare some unpublished random pull out of ass characters and compare to published characters. that's now how it work maybe it work in vs battle wiki but doesn't work outside of it.
Again, you just earlier asserted that your opinion >>>>> author's words, but only because it wasn't Marvel or a similarly big company.

Alright. Then let's use a published company as an example. A published comic company. Marvel, for instance.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/91339/2894710-1941286-odinomnipotent.png

Here is Odin, a character far below many other cosmic beings in the series, being called "omnipotent". Twice. In different comics.

Statements of omnipotence are meaningless. I'm trying to be nice to you, but this should be really simple to understand.

3sumrock said:

Again, you just earlier asserted that your opinion >>>>> author's words, but only because it wasn't Marvel or a similarly big company.
Alright. Then let's use a published company as an example. A published comic company. Marvel, for instance.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/91339/2894710-1941286-odinomnipotent.png

Here is Odin, a character far below many other cosmic beings in the series, being called "omnipotent". Twice. In different comics.

Statements of omnipotence are meaningless. I'm trying to be nice to you, but this should be really simple to understand.
lol i never said that. maybe in your dream.

seem like you don't realize what's pis mean.

except it does mean when multiple writers and comics statements prove it.

3sumrock said:
lol i never said that. maybe in your dream.

seem like you don't realize what's pis mean.

except it does mean when multiple writers and comics statements prove it.
So Odin is also omnipotent, then.

Great mental gymnastics there, chief.

you do realize he HAD to learn things via experience TRUE omnipotence doesn't need that (that term is redunctant anyway…)

If we take ALL authors statements face value you do know we will have like not even bullet timing Naruto which if feats contradict author statement feats>author's statement yare yare

Since the user who made this thread is banned and the staff all disagree with the porposed changes, shouldn't this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back