• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why have Demonbane's profiles been deleted?

It's a long tale filled with lies, misconceptions and mechs.

Cliff notes version: The verse had inflated statistics from essentially fanon then it received massive downgrades only to be discovered later on EGD wasn't even a legit character (more fanon) and eventually the verse was deleted due to having next to no active supporters that were actually knowledgeable about Demonsbane on top off the above mentioned problems/issues it caused.

Essentially most folks only cared about Demonsbane's power-level rather than accurate statistics or actual enjoyment of the work which caused one of the biggest mistakes in the Vs community.

I still remember when a following of folks on YT tried to cross-scale the elder gods from Mortal Kombat to EGD, good times.

it seems that if EGD were to be eligible on this wiki then i'd be scaling the entirety of clash of clans to 5-C

Pretty sad because according to the deletion CRT, Demonbaneverse could be legit Tier 1 again if I'm not mistaken.
But neither the OP or the other people knowledgeable about the verse are interested in fixing it.
The OP also apparently had to buy physical copies of Demonbane.

Back