• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why hasn’t this been calced yet?

Firstly, I do want to say that I do not know how to calc or pixel scale so I might sound ignorant in this thread.

This thread is going to go over the explosion that was created from indra’s arrow and the six paths ultra rasenshiruken or whatever it’s called.

This thread will include the anime so we can get a better look at the feat.

first thing that needs to be gone over is where it was fired from.

In the image above, at the center of that explosion, is where naruto and sasuke was. If you re-read the manga, they did not move from that location until after the indra’s arrow and rasenshiruken was fired.

first feat:
The explosion goes and splits the clouds in seconds:

We can find how big the clouds were by Using the ground below it which was the valley of the end statues.

second feat:

in the manga it is easier to calc the size of it now because the Got tree is shown in comparison to it.

explosion in comparison to god tree:

4th feat:

https://imgur.com/a/RHeTARh

5th feat:

https://imgur.com/a/FJpafOR
Assuming the radius of the explosion would be from the valley of the end to the land of lightning(specifically the God tree)we can get the diameter of it.

6th feat: a tornado/storm is made that is visible from the Land of Lightning(specifically the God tree again)

7th feat: crater of the tiny part of the explosion that hit the ground in comparison to the tornado/storm to find the size(should be vapourization) it also has all the craters from the lightning that hit the ground.
https://imgur.com/a/Oy0OFk0

thanks for reading the entire thread I hope this can be calced

Never watched naruto, but is God Tree that large ass shit in the distance that looks like it has been cut off? Isn't it a bit too far away to actually calculate the diameter of the explosion?

What about these
b8e93af271a60aca946b980411802669.png
?

Are these normal trees? They look like one, and if they are, then I might be able to calculate the explosion radius.

Never watched naruto, but is God Tree that large ass shit in the distance that looks like it has been cut off? Isn't it a bit too far away to actually calculate the diameter of the explosion?

What about these
b8e93af271a60aca946b980411802669.png
?

Are these normal trees? They look like one, and if they are, then I might be able to calculate the explosion radius.
It’s countries away but we can get the size of it with the shot of the planet

#1 Depth Perception
#2 That is not a true to size planet picture in regards to curvature. You're not going to see the curvature of the planet while also having detailed imagery of mountains and trees while being at cloud level.

#1 Depth Perception
#2 That is not a true to size planet picture in regards to curvature. You're not going to see the curvature of the planet while also having detailed imagery of mountains and trees while being at cloud level.
It’s not depth perception, go watch the show bruh there are thousands of shots with the god tree shown alongside the curvature. Even in boruto

Firstly, I do want to say that I do not know how to calc or pixel scale so I might sound ignorant in this thread.

This thread is going to go over the explosion that was created from indra’s arrow and the six paths ultra rasenshiruken or whatever it’s called.

This thread will include the anime so we can get a better look at the feat.

first thing that needs to be gone over is where it was fired from.

In the image above, at the center of that explosion, is where naruto and sasuke was. If you re-read the manga, they did not move from that location until after the indra’s arrow and rasenshiruken was fired.

first feat:
The explosion goes and splits the clouds in seconds:

We can find how big the clouds were by Using the ground below it which was the valley of the end statues.

second feat:

in the manga it is easier to calc the size of it now because the Got tree is shown in comparison to it.

explosion in comparison to god tree:

4th feat:

https://imgur.com/a/RHeTARh

5th feat:

https://imgur.com/a/FJpafOR
Assuming the radius of the explosion would be from the valley of the end to the land of lightning(specifically the God tree)we can get the diameter of it.

6th feat: a tornado/storm is made that is visible from the Land of Lightning(specifically the God tree again)

7th feat: crater of the tiny part of the explosion that hit the ground in comparison to the tornado/storm to find the size(should be vapourization) it also has all the craters from the lightning that hit the ground.
https://imgur.com/a/Oy0OFk0

thanks for reading the entire thread I hope this can be calced

Can i get a chapter for these feats? If so i can calc on my free time

Can i get a chapter for these feats? If so i can calc on my free time
I think u need to watch the anime and the manga to have a better view cuz the manga is pretty vague ngl. But for manga chapter 695-698 somewhere around there and the anime is 477.

Don't think it works like that tbh.......

1. Why would the anime even be used?
2. I doubt you can use the god tree to scale. Kishi ****** the positioning. Seeing the VoTe and the shinju tree stump in one shot is quite laughable.
3. Using any kind of curvature scaling in this case will grossly inflate the results.

Don't think it works like that tbh.......

1. Why would the anime even be used?
2. I doubt you can use the god tree to scale. Kishi ****** the positioning. Seeing the VoTe and the shinju tree stump in one shot is quite laughable.
3. Using any kind of curvature scaling in this case will grossly inflate the results.
I think we treat boruto anime as canon

Back