• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Goddess of Manifold is Tier 0?

Ok... I have a serious question about the Manifold verse, exactly with The Downstreamers and the The Goddess of The Manifold.
I don't understand why they are a Tier 0 beings. I read the attack potency of this two characters, but I don't understand why they are the most powerful Tier 0 beings. Each link that explains the reason for his powers and Tier sends me to the main page of the wiki. Then, someone can explains me why there are Tier 0 Beings.
Thanks.

Ok... I have a serious question about the Manifold verse, exactly with The Downstreamers and the The Goddess of The Manifold.
I don't understand why they are a Tier 0 beings. I read the attack potency of this two characters, but I don't understand why they are the most powerful Tier 0 beings. Each link that explains the reason for his powers and Tier sends me to the main page of the wiki. Then, someone can explains me why there are Tier 0 Beings.
Thanks.
Their existence involves woodin cardinals and well mathematical concepts, cardinality, numerical archetypes, etc are essentially the easiest way to reach tier 0 with Mahlo cardinals being "baseline" tier 0 (iirc), I'm sure someone more adept at maths can explain it better than me.
Because math
^The tldr.

I predict in the future there will be more Q&A thread that ask the same question like this. Why Manifold is tier 0............
Hence why I normally stay clear of debates that go above High 1-C and even then tier 1/0 in general is usually just unfun to talk about imo (especially tier 10/9 characters that are 1-B or higher smurfs).

Sigh.

Will this just be my life now? Just explaining manifold to people. I'll make this really simple, and not involve cross-scaling from Journey to Amasia which's canonicity is rickety at best. So i'll just copy and paste this brief summary:

As seen throughout the manifold cosmology, the manifold verse runs under the TOE with all things mathematically possible being physically present within the verse

"In the infinite manifold, in that infinite ensemble Maura suspected that she was going to struggle with the rest of this conversation. "The Manifold of what?" "Universes. It is of course that all logically possible universes must exist. The Universe, this universe, is described--umm, thats the wrong word--by a formal system. Mathematics. A system of mathematics. Maura frowned. "You mean a Theory of Everything?"

This is seen with prime numbers being the basis of stars and people:

" given a table of prime numbers and being able to deduce atoms and stars and people as a necessary consequence of the existence of the primes. And since prime numbers, of course, existed everywhere"

With the downstreamers (old ones) creating this manifold:

"They made the manifold.” “Who did?” “The Old Ones. They constructed a manifold of universes—an infinite number of universes. They made it all.” Nemoto shook her head. “Even framing the thought, conceiving of such ambition, is overwhelming. But they did it.”"

Now this would mean all things that exist math wise, would exist inside the verse visa vi all cardinals meaning they're pretty high up into tier 0.

The verse is so complex and there's stuff i disagree with in scaling, but i am far too lazy to do anything about it. Hell i even posted scans of Anna and the blue children's tinkerbell verbatim being stated to destroy a planet, and then doing so at a fraction of a second, and was just ignored, so i stopped caring about indexing it here.

So there you have it, i'll just deal with asinine comments now. It runs on (MUH) Type IV multiverse not (CUH) Type IV multiverse, so they'd scale beyond all cardinals, not just computable functions.

Back