• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WHY DOSE SONIC NOT HAVE INFINITE SPEED

Sonic has consistently shown to have limits to his speed throughout the games, does not have an infinite speed feat (at least to my knowledge) and even if he did it'd likely be an outlier.

Ryukama said:
Sonic has consistently shown to have limits to his speed throughout the games, does not have an infinite speed feat (at least to my knowledge) and even if he did it'd likely be an outlier.

He has an infinite speed statement (His Sonic X incarnation was stated to have "infinite speed" on some random tie in card game) and an immeasurable feat but they're both massive outliers.

Darkanine said:
He has an infinite speed statement (His Sonic X incarnation was stated to have "infinite speed" on some random tie in card game) and an immeasurable feat but they're both massive outliers.
Pretty sure said "infinite speed" statement is hyperbole, since his speed was pretty clearly finite within the show.

To put it plainly, if he had infinite speed, he could be anywhere literally instantly, which is far from the case as demonstrated in the show the statement came from.

Darkanine said:
I was referring to the games, not the anime. Also in the show Sonic has consistently shown limits to his speed so often that the statement can easily be chalked off as a hyperbole. And the fact that it wasn't even a statement in the actual series rather an obscure card game. Bringing that up is no more significant than it'd be to bring up Boros calling Saitama limitless during a OPM stat discussion.

I am curious as to what this Immeasurable feat is (even though it is probably an outlier) When did this happen and what exactly was it?

Darkanine
ever have a time you are on a thried with someone that has a semaler username? caus i do now

if there was a sonic generations 2 made like that then it would be put as a different key really but yeah it is an outliner but it did happen

Back