• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why 9-B instead of 10-B?

I get that she scales from Phoenix but that's another matter to discuss. She's just a normal human and is listed as having normal human weaknesses.

She should not have supersonic speed or wall-level for anything.

A whip-attack is not wall level. If it was, the whip itself would be damaged or destroyed.

And she shouldn't have wall-level durability because she was hospitalized for taking a bullet to the shoulder, just as any normal human would be.

As for Phoenix, he's just a very lucky human, he's not superhuman by any regards.

Literally the only reason to have characters from AA on here is for lawyer battles and certain soul manipulation hax like the Magatama which Phoenix uses.

Physically, they are all just normal humans and should be in 10th tier.

>Phoenix is Tier 10

Phoenix getting hit by a car, flying and denting a road sign, falling off a flaming bridge, getting attacked by a tiger laugh in the background

Humans in real life have survived similar feats. Again, it's not superhuman, it's just luck.

And after each of these things, Phoenix was pretty much out of commission for a while, just as a normal human would be.

Really? He got hit by a car and was barely injured. He just sprained his ankle or something dumb, which is something most humans wouldn't be able to do. The flaming bridge only left him with a cold, and I dunno about the tiger feat, to be honest. But still, Phoenix sure wasn't hurt by those feats.

Also we have a bunch of calculations for ace attorney in the first place to prove that Phoenix has super human strengths anyways.

Depends how fast the car is going and where you're hit and how. There is simply not enough information to say he's superhuman. At best he is peak human and very lucky.

As for the flaming bridge, he jumped before the fire could harm him and the rushing water broke his fall.

Where are the calculations for his strength? I know he broke down a door (with help, mind you) but that doesn't neccessarily require superhuman strength unless it's a strong door.

"The whip would be destroyed"

This wiki acknowledges that energy will not always be distributed in fiction, hence why Superman's breathing in Earth's general direction won't shatter it into a million pieces.

"At best he is peak human and very lucky"

The lucky thing is just a weak attempt to disregard a feat, and peak humans reach 9-B currently. Not that that's an argument, but still.

I'm not caught up on Phoenix Wright or AA, but just throwing these out there.

We know that the car was going fast. It was implied to have been going rather fast, so that does have quite a bit of energy to it, and then he was slammed into the a telephone pole or something. Basically the car had to be going fast to launch him that far. We have rough estimates on how fast things are going.

Also the rushing water breaking his fall is exactly the problem because the bridge was so high up that it would have hurt and injured normal humans.

I'll get the links to some calculations...a lot of them, actually.

Okay, if the anime is canon then I will concede that he is wall-level, but I was going by the assumption that only the game is canon.

Back