• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whitebeard shaking marineford

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like large island max but probably not since WB is small country level. Did you request for this to be calculated?

No, this feat (from what is shown on the panel) Is only around Mountain+~Small Island level at best. Marineford is only about 3.5km in diameter. Lifting the island itself over a km into the air is just low end City level at best.

So, with the question answered, should I close this thread?

Well I do have one thing I want to say Ant. Wouldnt it make sense to have a prime whitebeard key? This was somewhat casual on whitebeards part and he is old.

I was going to make a thread, but since this one involves an old whitebeard, which I would imagine is weaker because of age and did an Island Level feat casually, wouldnt it make sense to have another key?

Wouldn't Prime Whitebeard be at least small country level, likely higher since normal Whitebeard is small country level. I also believe him being stated to be capable of destroying the world is considered an outlier so we can't use that.

Prime Whitebeard has never been shown in combat, or displaying any feats. Having a key for him is completely pointless until we see a flashback displaying his capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back