• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Witch CRT

Noticed a few odd things on her profile.

First off, her weaknessess. Now, I get that it was Aslan that killed her, but listing him as a weakness doesn't make much sense. The difference in power is way too huge, it's not like she's weak to lions or anything, so that should prob removed.

A better weakness should be that her pretrification wand thing can be broken by a sword and rendered useless.

Her speed right now is Peak Human, but it really should be higher than that. When she was fighting Peter, she was producing afterimages, so it looked like she was wielding 3 swords at once:

She was fighting with her stone knife. It was Peter she was fighting — both of them going at it so hard that Lucy could hardly make out what was happening; she only saw the stone knife and Peter's sword flashing so quickly that they looked like three knives and three swords. That pair were in the centre. On each side the line stretched out.
I asked earlier on Discord, and people said this could be subsonic, although I'm not too sure rn. Certainly more than Peak Human, at least.

For her AP, she also has spells that can turn big doors into dust:

They came at last into a hall larger and loftier than any they had yet seen. From its size and from the great doors at the far end, Digory thought that now at last they must be coming to the main entrance. In this he was quite right. The doors were dead black, either ebony or some black metal which is not found in our world. They were fastened with great bars, most of them too high to reach and all too heavy to lift. He wondered how they would get out.
The Queen let go of his hand and raised her arm. She drew herself up to her full height and stood rigid. Then she said something which they couldn't understand (but it sounded horrid) and made an action as if she were throwing something towards the doors. And those high and heavy doors trembled for a second as if they were made of silk and then crumbled away till there was nothing left of them but a heap of dust on the threshold.
We don't quite get all the dimensions for the doors, so I'm not sure if it can be calced, but she could get a "far higher" with magic for her non-Environmental Destruction AP, I guess.

That does appear to be Subsonic for Jadis and Peter's speed once he gets a profile. And I also agree with the weakness section needs a lot of work. She has a great fear of Aslan, which is a notable weakness rather than some kind of limiter would be a better word. And there should be at least one sentences explaining her arrogance and/or her blood thirsty rage. And her wand is breakable seems like a good weakness to add. There's also something about the existence of hope can weaken her magic is another thing to add.

I don't remember the hope thing. Do you know when it's mentioned?

Also, what do you think of the disintegrating spell?

Someone should calculated the disintegrating door feat. It's a book, so the exact volume is hard to pin point, but it sounds similar to melting and/or vaporizing iron or steel.

It was mentioned loosely in the first book by Father Christmas. The hope that you have brought your majesties, is starting to weaken the Witch's power. And basically happens is that the Pevensie Children's arrival was causing the Neverending Winter to end slowly but surely.

"Disintegration" doesn't have the most consistent definition. Some use as a synonym for vaporization, and it usually means burn to ashes; which is not the same, but it is similar. Vaporization means burn till nothing is left but gas. But disintegration has also meant pulverization yes.

That looks better; might want to include that in the calculations request thread.

Back