• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Walkers Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
These are the current AP, speed and lifting strength justification for the White Walkers.
Wall level (Can casually kill athlete level humans, and can send even heavier-built humans flying without much issue. Should be comparable to the strongest humans of the verse)
Superhuman with Subsonic Reactions (Faster than most humans, the likes of Arya Stark included)
Class 5 (Superior to any human, the likes of Gregor Clegane included)
I asked around, and there doesn’t seem to be an actual reason supporting the idea of Walkers scaling above the majority of humans, let alone scaling to Gregor Clegane.

These justifications should be replaced with actual feats, and if they don’t have any other feats that put them at their current ratings, they’ll have to be downgraded.

Sounds good to me. Do the Walkers have any 9-B feats?

I guess they could upscale from this feat of the Wights, or downscale them from the Night King
By the way, this will also downgrade Jon Snow and Smalljon Umber's Lifting Strength from Class 5 to Superhuman

I may have found the solution to the scaling problem. During this battle, Jon Snow took a hit from a Wight bear, who should be comparable if not stronger than the likes of Sandor, Beric and Thoros, and he was able to get up without noticeable damage a few seconds later

I may have found the solution to the scaling problem. During this battle, Jon Snow took a hit from a Wight bear, who should be comparable if not stronger than the likes of Sandor, Beric and Thoros, and he was able to get up without noticeable damage a few seconds later
That can work. That’d give Jon 9-B dura and White Walkers can harm him.

Yeah, their LS would still be downgraded and Jon gets to keep his 9-B AP.

Since this is pretty much just replacing baseless justifications, I’ll go ahead and apply this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back