• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The crossovers are non-canon and it would be an outlier for White Queen

Any evidence for her being universal?

"Then!!!!!!"

The Queen spread the fingers of her right hand and directly struck space itself.

It did not matter that she was out of range. The Queen's attack contained the power to destroy, crush, and overwrite both worlds with nothing but white.

(All I have to do is smash this coordinate of this fragile world!!)

As cracks of light spread through space itself, the White Queen brought her hands together in front of her chest. Immediately, the entire scene was smashed inward and a great mass of pure white pressed in toward Shiroyama Kyousuke and the Colorless Little Girl. Those massive claw marks were like two giant walls. And they showed no concern for the fate of all that lay between them. That strongest compression dyed everything in its own colors, destroyed it, and brought absolute white to the world.

Whatever actions she does affect not just this world but all other parallel worlds. Once more confirmed that undoing it by traveling thought time has no effect either. Only his voice echoed across that unique world with a graph paper grid.

"This isn't just a pipe dream. It's true there is no way of resurrecting someone directly killed by the White Queen even if you alter the laws of the world or travel back in time or to a parallel world. That's the rule."

Look at the thread.

Also the Valkyrie Waltraute from the Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage, another work of Kazuma Kamachi, is also summoned in Divine Class. So it still should be used.

The Unexplored Class are beings who lurk beyond the realm of the gods. Taking a step up beyond physical gods, the Unexplored are abstract beings that represent various laws of reality that even the gods abide to.

<The Regulation-class was created by you humans as a starting point to reach the gods. The Divine-class are individual beings that appeared on their own. Then what about us? The Unexplored-class is the laws of the other world. We're based on colors which represent fire, water, wind, earth, time, life and death, good and bad deeds, and plenty of other things. Simply put, it's what you call 'elements' and the world takes shape because we each support one of them.>

"That's getting pretty abstract. The Unexplored-classes aren't humanoid gods?"

<Humans worship the gods because they want the gods to save their world. But the gods can't overcome the laws of their world. Just like Cronus couldn't escape Zeus in the beginning and just like Odin must tremble in fear of Fenrir in the end.>

She seemed to be reciting something.

<You could say the Unexplored-class is an anthropomorphized version of the rules that govern the category of the Divine-class. Our role is to manage heaven and we keep the gears of the other world running…or we were supposed to.>

The White Queen defeated all of them in the secret war.

OmniLoli said:
Also the Valkyrie Waltraute from the Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage, another work of Kazuma Kamachi, is also summoned in Divine Class.
No, she isn't summoned, the Valkyrie just has the same design as her, it's never said they're the same being. And anyway, this series taking place on the same universe as To Aru would contradict so many things that it clearly shows the crossover is non-canon.

He could move between worlds and in some cases even choose to save the dead. He managed the gates of the underworld and could communicate with gods like Odin, Enma, Hades, and Osiris. (Well, my life will only last 100 years and I doubt I can overturn even my own death.) "Iai, any readings?" "Yes, Nii-sama. Three primary ones. Othinus and the Aoandon from the Divine-class and the Lady of Purple Lightning from the Unexplored-class. And one unidentified one."

Waltraute is called Waltraute due to being based on nordic legends of Valkyries. (Or was Waltraute as character Wagners invention? Not sure.)

Kamachi occassionally writes some cameos of characters in his other series. Bunny Girl Kare appeared in To Aru for instance. That doesn't mean that the crossovers are canon. They are just cameos.

The White Queen controls other universe: "Did you really think a small rotating system like the solar system would be enough to stop my power? Need I remind you I completely control not just this universe but another world as well? There may have been a slight margin of error, but recalculating the parameters takes no time at all. The next attack will have been corrected, so there is no escaping it."

That goes in the same vein as her ruling the world. She controls the laws of the world, so she controls the world. Never demonstrated doing so on a universal scale, though. As it stands this is more of a qualitative statement, than a quantitative one.

"Spiritual gravitational collapse… My appearance caused a spiritual Big Bang, so you prepared this ridiculous method just to gather that infinitely-expanding influence back into a single point!?"

"Killing you in this universe is impossible. So first, I have to absorb and eliminate all of the influence you have caused. All of the abnormalities you have spread around must be regathered in you, the center point. And once we are back in a proper and unchanged world, you can be eliminated with a normal sword strike."

This was a lot like creating a super-massive black hole that would swallow up the entire infinitely-expanding universe and gather every last particle in a single place.

But that was how far you had to go if you were to defeat the White Queen.

The crossover was written by Kazuma himself and he explicitly stated the White Queen to be above "gods like Othinus", so i think that is still canon somewhat

As Renge had pointed out, Meinokawa Aoi had no reason to directly fight the White Queen like Kyousuke and Biondetta did. Taking on an opponent so ridiculous that she could blow away the entire world with a single forehead flick provided an unbelievably high risk and nothing in return.

The spiritual big bang isn't a physical big bang and hence means nothing for tiering.

The crossover being written by kamachi is irrelevant, as it is none the less non-canon. Following that logic Quenser has Universe level tranquilizer darts capable of incapacitating the White Queen. Non-canon crossovers don't abide to power scale.

world = planet, in this context.

Back