• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Hot Room's Dimensional Transcendence

So i've been checking Jean Grey's comic version vsb, and I noticed that she is the embodiment of the phoenix force, which she has a total control of the White Hot Room , which is a place that transcends dimensions.

What exactly does it mean to transcend dimension? Is the White Hot Room a place where all concepts/details is devoid? a concept where space, time and every fundamental concepts are devoid? I know nothing much about the series, and I can't find exact explanation about this place and the force itself.

I believe white hot room exists in the outer shores of Eternity (or likely outside of it iirc) and that's why it was given that rating.

Hmmmm. I noticed that they only mentioned it as "vortex" towards the infinity beyond the infinity, with alternate selves in each bubble-like structure. I wanna ask if, what about the bubble-like alternate universes act as a realm, but inside of it has a countless alternate multiverses, but this realm is floating in this vortex that as you travel, you are spiralling towards the depths of infinity?

I am sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

In any case, the marvel multiverse itself goes on for infinity. Each universe is 6d-11d, then on top of that, it has an infinite number of higher transcendant layers. And then to top it off, there is the superflow which encompasses the whole thing, where conceots can punch one another. And that alone is just a layer within Multi eternity. Then there are the far shores and whatnot, an infinite void within eternity where various locations are placed, such as the White Hot Room. The current cosmology - eight multiverse - is only 5 years old or so, so it's still being developed as we go along. But that's all we know so far.

I am sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

In any case, the marvel multiverse itself goes on for infinity. Each universe is 6d-11d, then on top of that, it has an infinite number of higher transcendant layers. And then to top it off, there is the superflow which encompasses the whole thing, where conceots can punch one another. And that alone is just a layer within Multi eternity. Then there are the far shores and whatnot, an infinite void within eternity where various locations are placed, such as the White Hot Room. The current cosmology - eight multiverse - is only 5 years old or so, so it's still being developed as we go along. But that's all we know so far.
I'll just elaborate it in more detailed way.

Basically, there's a certain "sea" that contains bubbles, but the path is described as "spiralling downwards towards the depth of the sea" then as you descend lower, you'll encounter some bubbles, and within each bubble, contains an infinite alternate realities or universes. is that an outerversal scale or not?

The white hot room is above the farshore that's one of the reason for 1-a, also the mkran crystal transcends the concept of space and time, dimensionally.

Back