• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which abstract existence is higher or better type 1 or 2?

I removed the parts that we're right because I was telling you what was wrong. Abstract Existence Type 1 has the user's Mind and Soul (if they have one) be just as abstract as their form, so only the Conceptual Manipulation or Non-Physical Interaction (provided you have the right version) you mentioned as working will allow you to use those abilities on them.

The Mind is normally as abstract as the Soul in case you think the incorporeal nature of the Mind (not the brain) makes abilities that affect it, such as said Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation, affect even abstract entities.

I removed the parts that we're right because I was telling you what was wrong. Abstract Existence Type 1 has the user's Mind and Soul (if they have one) be just as Abstract as their form, so only the Conceptual Manipulation or Non-Physical Interaction (provided you have the right version) you mentioned as working will allow you to use those abilities on them.
Soul aren't abstract. you know that type 4 concepts are equivalent of emotions? it's not like a random thing that came up in mind, it's literally accepted: " Instead, these concepts are governed by the perception of these concepts by sentient beings. Without the perception of other beings, these concepts would cease to exist."
Soul is lesser than mind (not always, but without context yes), and already the mind in psychology isn't physical like the brain, but it's abstract. Thoughs are generated from minds, and i recently saw people which says the concept of emotions are universally, which is wrong, they are subjective, because we aren't the same thing, we may be similiar but not identical.

That line of thought isn't accepted by the Wiki (I'd expand on this, but you look like you've already made up your mind on this topic). Abstract Existence Type 1 users can only be affected by Conceptual Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction of the necessary types, this is the Wiki's stance on the topic.

On Abstract Existence Type 1, not without Non-Physical Interaction or feats, but for Abstract Existence Type 2, sure. As long as there isn't another ability or resistance that would prevent it.

That line of thought isn't accepted by the Wiki
it's one the page and it's getting removed, whitin information.
Abstract Existence Type 1 users can only be affected by Conceptual Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction of the necessary types
when they would remove thoughs from the page, yes. which is wrong on many levels, and it's destroying the whole of psychology.
On Abstract Existence Type 1, not without Non-Physical Interaction or feats, but for Abstract Existence Type 2, sure. As long as there isn't another ability or resistance that would prevent it.
type 2 is baiscally physical body + type 1 soucre which you get immortality.

Back