• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where else can I promote respect threads?

I'm unsure if this is the right category for this, but since it's a question I might as well.

I run a blog where I make respect threads for characters, you may have seen me post them in the general section before. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on other places I could advertise them. I usually just post them in other Discord servers, but that hasn't really done much lately. I've tried posting them in subreddits like the respect thread and character rants one, but my posts are always removed by mods.

General Discussion Threads. You cannot post Respect Threads onto Q&A threads or CRTs willy-nilly without prior approval from the verse's supporters, opponents and knowledgeable characters within the General Discussion Threads of said verse itself.

General Discussion Threads. You cannot post Respect Threads onto Q&A threads or CRTs willy-nilly without prior approval from the verse's supporters, opponents and knowledgeable characters within the General Discussion Threads of said verse itself.

That's not what I'm talking aboooout

I already post my respect threads in the general section. I'm just asking about what places outside of vsbattles.com I can advertise them

That's not what I'm talking aboooout

I already post my respect threads in the general section. I'm just asking about what places outside of vsbattles.com I can advertise
Uhhhhhhhh... if the intent is to use it within VS Battles, why would you try and advertise it outside of the wiki where the standards for feats would be wildly different?

Uhhhhhhhh... if the intent is to use it within VS Battles, why would you try and advertise it outside of the wiki where the standards for feats would be wildly different?
I don't intend to use them for profiles on this site, I just want to advertise the respect thread blog so it can receive as many views as it can from the VS community.

Sorta like the G1 and G1^2 Death Battle blogs, but just focusing character profiles instead of matchups

So far, posting them on this forum hasn't been too successful in that regard

Last edited:
Back