• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where does Gnomus the Gnome King scale? (Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2)

Topbot

He/Him
I'm pretty new to this stuff, so I'm not very knowledgeable. Just wanted to say that before I start.

Gnomus seems like a very powerful character, however, it's pretty hard to pinpoint his feats, as it's pretty ambiguous what he did. I think it's fair to assume that he created the Trials of Gnomus, which is clearly a different dimension than anything else in the game. He, and all of the other gnomes, are also immune to singularities, which are entities in Infinity Time which can deal insane amounts of damage if you are too close to them. Someone better at science can explain what a singularity actually is, because I'm not smart enough for that stuff. He can also summon gnomes, plants, zombies and seemingly infinite amounts of impostors of himself and the previously mentioned singularities to fight for him in Infinity Time.
Now, moving on to the juicier, yet more shady bits, here are some of the things Gnomus says:
"We weave our Quilts from our finest string theory." (again, idk what string theory is, thanks in advance to any smart guys that may want to explain)
"Gnomes aren't made of atoms, we make them!"
"After the 3rd infinity, the gnomes got bored." (Kinda implies that Gnomes made at least three infinities. Perhaps they only experienced them, but it's quite likely that they made them)
"We sign our names at the atomic level."
"Black holes are formed from gnomish flatulence!" (no note here, i just think it's funny thinking of black holes as gnome farts)
"We use the galaxy as a cushion protector!" (not entirely sure what a cushion protector is)
"We blend starlight for breakfast!"
"Our Gnomish Floaties will destabilize time!" (This one actually does happen though, floaties and Gnomus impostors can destabilize time)
There is another quote from him that I didn't see on the wiki, but I'm certain is in the game. I'll try to look for proof, it said something along the lines of "We knew you were coming before your planet was even formed!"
There is also a loading screen tip that says something along the lines of "The timeless ones are always watching. Be on your best behavior." Gnomus, or at least some kind of gnome is probably a part of the "Timeless Ones", as most of their "business" involves time. Again, I don't have proof for this existing, as it doesn't seem like there's a full list of loading screen tips for this game.
I feel like Gnomus might be tier 2-C, but again, I'm not very knowledgeable. Also, he does not have a page yet.

Back