• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

when you gotta zoom to the tournament of power

This is probably a very big mistake. But these are two of some of my favorite characters in fiction so I had to at least try.

Zoom

Vegeta (Super Saiyan 2, so 4-B)

Vegeta gets 1 day of Prep time on Earth, with knowledge of Zoom's speed.

Speed is not equalized.

No amount of knowing how fast Zoom is is going to help Vegeta not get his brain phased through

You know I just realized this Vegeta isn't massively FTL. This was a gigantic mistake lmao.

But let's say, somehow, Vegeta is able to see Zoom for a second. If Vegeta can predict his movements, since Zoom prefers to toy with his opponents, could he one shot and kill?

He could predict, but it's not going to help if Zoom is viewing him going Micrometer by Micrometer trying to punch him. Zoom's this fast with 6x being enough for a blitz. Not to mention if his fist made contact, 1 Kilofoe surefire doesn't beat 600 Kilofoe.

Zoom would curb Low 2-C Vegeta Speed Unequal.

Ok well I tried. But isn't Low 2-C Vegeta.

Do you think there's a fair way for this matchup to be possible (By that I mean any incarnation/form of the characters)

Back