• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovy7

He/Him
0e0819f535a3f354266e7373008fa764

With Ciconia right around the corner, and the currently on going WTC revision, I've decided to make this discussion thread where we all can freely talk about the series, powerscaling, favorite characters, and much more!

So feel free to comment here, ask questions, or just post memes.

Who knows, the Demon doesn't give away much, excluding that the normal Gauntlet Knights are like supersonic with some building/city-block lvl weapons. But, knowing that the Voyagers have a role in this story too, I'm expecting the powerscaling to escalate similar to Umineko.

Likely 0 for The Creator, and somewhere into 1-A for the ones that exist in the Witches Domain, probably. The revision is still going and we are now dealing with a "re-making" of the Outerversal part of the Tiering System, so it's probably a little harder to tell where the God-tier would land.

Yes, bump. Had anyone finished reading Phase 1 of Ciconia? Or is reading it?

1. Bump

2. While listening to Haworthia, I've found this.

Constant Lambda governs this world
Looks interesting.

Ovy7 said:
Likely 0 for The Creator, and somewhere into 1-A for the ones that exist in the Witches Domain, probably. The revision is still going and we are now dealing with a "re-making" of the Outerversal part of the Tiering System, so it's probably a little harder to tell where the God-tier would land.
Is there any conclusion about the lower parts of tier 1?

XDragnoir said:
Is there any conclusion about the lower parts of tier 1?
Nothing yet. The most concrete thing I can say is a Low 1-C key for Piece Hanyuu (she existed in a world beyond the 5th dimensional wall before coming to Hinamizawa and became Oyashiro-sama). I don't know who would scale to this tho.

The Meta beings and Witches are a different can of worms tho.

Do you think the number of dimensions in the blog will still be roughly the same? The city of books being 63D for example.

XDragnoir said:
Do you think the number of dimensions in the blog will still be roughly the same? The city of books being 63D for example.
No. I honestly have no idea where he got that from. For you example, the City of Books' place is very high in the Witch Domain, which IMO is 1-A+, so the CoB would be a very high lvl of 1-A.

No idea, honestly. There's also Ciconia (WTC 5) which is currently releasing, 1 of 4 games out and it would likely take a year for each. So even if we finish it this year, if new stuff gets introduced in Ciconia, there would be need for another CRT/revision (depending on the stuff).

Yeah, 1-B/Low 1-A seems to be the furthest point you could downgrade the cosmology to (unless you got the "Magic isn't real" route, then everyone is tier 10 and 11 XD).

bump

i find it kind of funny how i joined the community years after it kind of died

(just finished the manga a few days ago btw)

It didn't died, at least outside VSBW. Hell, the community is quite alive considering that a new WTC title is currently releasing (Ciconia).

Edit: discord servers and 4chan IIRC are quite active. Full of people reading WTC titles for the first time or people making theories about Ciconia.

Pretty sure both version where released on the same day, as the translation team works together with 07th Expansion on it.

Back