• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's wrong with Buu's vice shout?

In the discussion rules, it's written that Majin Buu's vice shout destroying the dimensional walls isn't legit and has been debunked countless times. I'm just asking, what's wrong with it? The rule sites no sources

I think they treat it as an outlier/chain reaction
buuhan essentially gets soo angry that he shouts soo strong that the dimension barries between realms that separate the universe and other realms will break, causing the the realms to flood in and crush/destroy the universe
I think

Actually called Outside Space in the daizenshuu

image0.jpg

It's just vice shout, but it's offensive
Instead of breaking space to travel between dimensions. You break space to make dimensions crash into each other, essentially wiping out all dimensions. Which Is either unqualifieable or 2-C I think

Back