• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would you do if you had Omnipotence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loud

You'd be beyond the concept of sensation, "pleasure", and being able to directly interact with your harem.

This thread is starting to veer off in strange directions. Perhaps I should close it?

Sorry bout that, though it's not really too far off. There's still people discussing it as it should be.

would anyone try to convince others that they are god? (not a new being who gained omnipotence but the real ancient being that created the universe)?

i sure would like to at least try it, shwing some telepathy and matter manipulation should already get some people into kneeling in front of me XD

Well, we are probably all starting to sound a bit megalomaniacal, so again, it is probably best to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back