• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would you do if you had Omnipotence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wake up in the morning. Then since you're omniscient, you realize you have Omnipotence now...

1- What would your reaction be?

2- What would you do for the rest of that day?

3- Would you tell anyone? And if you would, who would he/she be?

4- What would you tell to those people?

5- What would you mostly use your powers for?

This was made in Superpower wiki so I added here too because why not!

1.Extremely happy with the sudden turn of events

2.Probably having some fun with my new powers

3.Nope

4.Nope

5.I would keep living a "normal" life but i would also go away and create entire multiverses (because you know Omnipresence).

1. Be happy about it

2. Take some time to comprehend

3. Nah, don't want to scare people off

4. ^^

5. Test if the omnipotence paradox is true, since omnipotence is impossible to exist logically. Regardless, I won't use it to change course of nature

1. Be somewhat happy while terrified about the potential.

2.Test it, of course. Prefertively in another universe (that I made).

3.Nope.

4.^

5.Normal thing, like going to college with barely an instant (and probably testing my what-if senario). If I somehow got a wacky adventure with this though... guess I could enjoy it?

Faisal Shourov said:
Test if the omnipotence paradox is true, since omnipotence is impossible to exist logically. Regardless, I won't use it to change course of nature
Yooo, that woulda been the first thing I would of tested aswell. Great minds think alike indeed

1. Realize how powerful I am. Then realize I am all powerful. Then realize I never really realized anything because I already knew it due to omniscience. Then realize there's no such thing as "never" or "realize", for time itself is merely an extension of my will.

2. The same thing I would do forever and have always been doing, for time is an illusion.

3. People would no longer need to interact with me, since they'd really just be a part of me, anyway. Which would probably be lonely. Were I not the progenitor of such things.

4. See above.

5. Eternally test an endless number of infinitely branching possibilities spanning a multitude of higher dimensions to find out exactly when I lost control of my ******* life.

Stu-making-chocolate-pudding-at-4-in-the-morning

Kkapoios said:
@Azzy Chocolate pudding...that's deep.
"Azathoth, what are you doing?"

"Making chocolate pudding."

"But you're awake! Why in existence are you making chocolate pudding?"

"Because I've lost control of my life."

All this talk about chocolate made me hungry, i'll go eat something.And Azathoth go back to sleep, really is starting to fall apart.

I would probably eradicate all religion, and save the world from pollution and global warming.

I would likely also recreate some much nicer fictional fantasy world, and move there instead.

I would reduce to ash all the corrupted goverments (Basically 96% of them) and all the people who's life is to make humanity suffer.

1- What would your reaction be?
2- What would you do for the rest of that day?

3- Would you tell anyone? And if you would, who would he/she be?

4- What would you tell to those people?

5- What would you mostly use your powers for?

1: suprised, happy, happier beyond measure...

2: flying around, and going to the desert (i always wanted to visit it)

3: i would tell it to anyone via a youtube video

4: im omnipotent, and i will now take control over this messed up planet :)

5:

1) change history of some manga storys and give them a long running fate and a deserving ending (plus, reading all of them to the end) (some would include psyren, bleach, shaman king, gash bell (even if its ending was already close to perfect :/ and many many more)

2) take control of the planet and make it into a utopia ...

@Dark

yeah, something like that would be my goal too :)

1- Chill out with some unlimited self-filling ice cream on a bottomless pit for a stomach as I try to take in what happened.

2- Try to take in what happened.

3- I won't as myself. I'd make a fake identity to do the out-of-this-world stuff and the subsequent letting the public know of "some" of my powers.

4- Bruh. So I got this... *Does weird shit like create a self-filling ice cream*

5- The good stuff. Magically build technology like a self-sustaining handheld powerplant, trees that emit wifi signals, security features that allow no tampering of technology, act like a benevolent god-inventor-thing-guy, make pizza grow on trees, fix corrupt governments, etc.

Why bother fixing corrupted goverments when you can change the nature of humanity itself and make humans more compassionate, less greedy etc?

EDIT: I would also create different intelligent races such as elfs, hobbits, dwarfs (lord of the rings style)

Well,

1. I would think it's pretty cool for a while, I guess. But do you know how boring it'll be after that?

2. Feel miserable about it.

3. No

4. ...

5. Remove all disease, negative emotions, etc.. in every universe, I guess.

This would be different if Omniscience wasn't included, as discovering things on your own would actually be pretty nice.

But then again, you wouldn't be getting past the Heavy stone paradox anyway, lol.

@KKapoios: Because the economy then will collaspe with just that? You need to add way more curiousity, passion and creativity while avoid creating an entire planet full of Kihara. Sure no one would touch you, but their persistent would be fking annoying if you want to settle in place.

^or you would understand it and transcend into a higher state of existence with your mind after trying to comprehend it, basically you turn into a being who wont give a f*ck about humans XD

strange, it reminds me on some other omnipotent being >_<

Kkapoios said:
Why bother fixing corrupted goverments when you can change the nature of humanity itself and make humans more compassionate, less greedy etc?
That's a very nice point, and more inteligent and polite too.

I don't want to change the people themselves. I'd rather watch them build themselves up.

On another note; omniscience, didn't Thanos turn off his during the Infinity Wars? I remember it was why he lost in the first place.

Honestly, I would be happier just living a normal happy life, while having this convenience power as a back up in case thing goes wrong (and it will, you have an eternity to meet it)

Turning off omniscience could potentially be dangerous, as you would lose comprehension of infinity.

What does comprehension of infinity do and why do you need it in your life? Not everyone wants to be supers, some just want a good, normal life but with a cheat code generator on hand.

It's not a matter of good, but a necessity. As other powerful beings from other dimensions could probably kill you, or atleast something like what has happened to Azathoth (referring to the character in the Cthulhu Mythos, not Azzy), which is be forced to sleep forever.

I can say this with 100% certainty that most of you guys will turn out to be assholes in a few billion years lol JK.

@Xanix:

It didn't really say that you'd be visited by other powerful beings, but it pays to be prepared I guess.

@-BANLK-

Even more than I am now? Yea

Antvasima said:
I would probably eradicate all religion, and save the world from pollution and global warming.
I would likely also recreate some much nicer fictional fantasy world, and move there instead.
Wouldn't this technically be breaking the site rules regarding talking about religion?

1. Excited but scared as hell. Especially regarding where the power came from. I would usually also be confused but I am omniscient now so there's no such thing as me being confused anymore.

2. I'd mostly want to live a normal live but using the omnipotence to help me with a few things. I might get bored easily if I just start abusing it. Then again, I am omnipotent so maybe I'd force myself to be happy and entertained. But then again, that would just sound really tragic (forcing myself to feel happy). It'd be easier to decide if I had the omniscience. Or maybe it would cause me to be aware of how meaningless everything is and make it even harder to decide. But I might be above the concept of happiness and good/bad so maybe I'll just lounge in infinity. This is making my head hurt! But one thing is sure to happen: Harems, many many harems.

3. No point really. They'd just start brown-nosing me. But if they're my own personal 98340679137409-women harem, then brown-nosing might not be so bad (and no, I don't mean it in the literal sense).

4. "I am God, now suck my kn*b"

5. Depends on what route I take (the "normal life" one or the "abusing my powers" one). But harems tho. All the harem. Every harem. Harem on top of harem on top of harem. Omnipotent harems.

Well Itachi told to his brother that he will always love him, no matter what he will do (Assassinating the hokages and starting a revolution).

First of all, i wouldn't even try to help humanity at all.

Humanity be like: But you are God, why you didn't help us?

Me: Help humanity? Why? To begging with human life wasn't made to be a happy life. In fact your lifes might be full of sad moments or full of happy moments or maybe both. If for example i erase all evil/bad things from humanity, then it will become an Utopia... or a Destopia? Humans have the "power" to be extremely evil beings but also extremely good beings. Deal with your lifes one way or another, thats what make all of you "humans".

1. Probably i wouldn't care at all. Given the fact that i know everything and i can do everything.

2. I will make an endless supply of my favourites foods/candys and all that stuff. After making the "4" (see below). I will create someone who can be at my side for the rest of the existance (thats gonna be a loooooong time)

3. To all of Humanity.

4. (See far above)

5. To help someones. I mean, to save people from killing themselves. Not with my powers directly, but help them over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back