• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would this qualify as?

azontr

He/Him
So, in a verse that I'm working on (which I will not disclose), there is this thing that every living thing has called the "Core" or "Core Element".

The "Core" encompasses several aspects of a person's being. It contains their DnA/biological information, their mind and their knowledge, their soul, and their will. Someone's "Core" persists even after their physical body dies or is destroyed, keeping their will and mind alive. It can also be projected physically, allowing their will to influence the Physical World.

Manipulating ones "Core" doesn't effect just them, but all of their descendents permanently unless the alteration is undone somehow. This can effect an entire Race; For example, the "Core Element" of Humans was altered permanently so that they were unable to harm or even attack God's, who had altered the "Core" of the entire race. This alteration persisted throughout several realms such as the Human Realm and the God's Realm, etc, which are basically separate dimensions than the Human World which follow a "4-D logic".

What would this qualify as, if I were to, hypothetically, index it on a profile?

From my understanding this would be either information manipulation type 2 or conceptual manipulation type 2.

As the core element being altered fundamentally changes the very nature of the species itself to the point of them not being able to harm another separate species across different dimensions.

I was told it was Info Type 2 at least but I made this thread to find out if it's more

I could provide scans of my claims for context and stuff, if that'd make evaluation easier.

This is information manipulation type 2
Mid - Godly regeneration
Conceptual manipulation type 2 due to alteration of all "race"

All this seems to be 4D range

Another question tacked onto this one:

A "character" (its not really a character but it has a Core) has the ability to absorb and nullify abilities. This "character", using its abilities, completely absorbs itself (literally absorbs itself) while breaking/nullifying an ability, destroying itself permanently in the process.

Despite this, though, the thing's Core Element was able to persist in other places, such as in other characters who utilize its abilities.

Would this insinuate that it's Core is independent of the "character's" physical self, and thus is a Type 1 Concept?

So, in a verse that I'm working on (which I will not disclose), there is this thing that every living thing has called the "Core" or "Core Element".

The "Core" encompasses several aspects of a person's being. It contains their DnA/biological information, their mind and their knowledge, their soul, and their will. Someone's "Core" persists even after their physical body dies or is destroyed, keeping their will and mind alive. It can also be projected physically, allowing their will to influence the Physical World.

Manipulating ones "Core" doesn't effect just them, but all of their descendents permanently unless the alteration is undone somehow. This can effect an entire Race; For example, the "Core Element" of Humans was altered permanently so that they were unable to harm or even attack God's, who had altered the "Core" of the entire race. This alteration persisted throughout several realms such as the Human Realm and the God's Realm, etc, which are basically separate dimensions than the Human World which follow a "4-D logic".

What would this qualify as, if I were to, hypothetically, index it on a profile?
This would just function as concept manip type 2 and law manip, as someone's concept would cover the entirety of this, in addition to law manip stopping humans from acting against gods, though it being through separate realms is simply just a matter of range, though unless these dimensions are separate space-times it wouldn't be 4D
Another question tacked onto this one:

A "character" (its not really a character but it has a Core) has the ability to absorb and nullify abilities. This "character", using its abilities, completely absorbs itself (literally absorbs itself) while breaking/nullifying an ability, destroying itself permanently in the process.

Despite this, though, the thing's Core Element was able to persist in other places, such as in other characters who utilize its abilities.

Would this insinuate that it's Core is independent of the "character's" physical self, and thus is a Type 1 Concept?
Maybe? Though there is the question of if this self-absorption would extend to other aspects of their being such as their soul and mind because if those still remain given what was posted above it would simply just be that their physical body was destroyed, or that as the other traces of their power the core essence, can't think of a better way to put it, latched onto the existence of those powers and those who use it

Back