• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the necessary lines as they are pasted from a transcript:

Part 1
*"Because of the monster, this has become a sort of four-dimensional pocket."
*"It's an application of Shoda geometry."
*"If I insert Itsuki's Finite Theorem into this value..."
*"Whoa! Are you serious?!"

*"Come on, Yuka! What is it?!"

*"The inside of this base in currently inside a special dimensional axis."
*"This field is directly linked to each of our minds,"
*"and connects to places and spaces that we think of."

*"Meaning...?"

*"Our subconscious also affects it."

Part 2
*"maybe you can't reach King Joe because subconsciously you don't want to."

*"But..."

*"This also means,"
*"while we're here, we may be able to freely go to any time or place."
(This one seems to be simplified to a level as the original line says this: この空間いるあいだは、自由に時間や場所、次元を超えることも出来ることかもしれない | While in this space, it may be possible to freely transcend time, place, and dimension.)
*"So long as we have a strong enough image."

Part 3
*"Oh man, what am I supposed to do?!"

*"-Haruki, I've got it!"

*"-Huh?!"

*"The monster outside is causing this phenomenon!"
*"Our subconscious is affecting it and time and space are being warped!"

*"So this is because I wished I could turn back time to eat this again?"

*"Yes!"

*"A monster has appeared in front of STORAGE HQ."

*"If we have a strong enough image, we can go wherever we really want!"

Statement from the episode after that: "In order to sustain a giant universe, distortions like Bullton are needed to bear various irrationalities. Its disappearance opened a hole in space."

To summarize: Bullton is a monster capable of psychic powers on a 4-D scale. By manipulating a 4-D space, it is capable of affecting all fundamental aspects of the universe such as space and time, which it has warped into an infinite loop. The latter has shown to be capable of physically affecting the history when a character takes advantage of the warps and is accidentally sent back 10 years prior in the real world, creating an event that happened to him in his childhood.

The warps can also affect people outside of its 4-D space.

Bullton's existence and power is also needed to contain anomalies throughout the universe which keeps it in check. And in the event it is destroyed, all of the anomalies will be released in the form of a tear in the very fabric of reality, summoning the manifestation of the void.

My question is basically, other than haxxes, what else can be found from these statements?

Aside from hax? Nothing I guess.
Like, the universe sustaining thing might be something, but I don't think it's the kind of universe sustaining that translates to attack power as it more seems like it prevents a minor factor from becoming big (small holes growing bigger and slowly consuming reality) than something that needs universe level power to do.

Thank you for the evaluation.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back