• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would “in between spaces” mean at a quantum level?

I was wondering, with how quantum mechanics works, like how the title asks, at a quantum level, what would exactly would be “in between spaces” mean exactly?

I was wondering, with how quantum mechanics works, like how the title asks, at a quantum level, what would exactly would be “in between spaces” mean exactly?
My long answer: Complete and total lack of mathematical definition, from what little I understand of these notions. Your question goes “in between spaces”, instead of “different spaces”. My assumption is thus that you're asking about something outside of space-time models in their totality. That's where the problem would start, because the usual universal model is mathematically consistent enough that “between spaces” or “outside all spacetime” often constitutes nonsense. But my potential future with physics pulls at my shoulder right now, saying “Don't sound smart about things you don't know either.”

My short answer: Complete and total lack of mathematical definition, I think. Keyword right there.

My even shorter answer (and the alternative I'd pick): Sometimes, we all have to say “I have no idea.”

Having stablished this and for future reference, your wording is vague for a question this complicated. People trying to answer have to assume a substantial amount of things about it, before they can even try to answer.

My long answer: Complete and total lack of mathematical definition, from what little I understand of these notions. Your question goes “in between spaces”, instead of “different spaces”. My assumption is thus that you're asking about something outside of space-time models in their totality. That's where the problem would start, because the usual universal model is mathematically consistent enough that “between spaces” or “outside all spacetime” often constitutes nonsense. But my potential future with physics pulls at my shoulder right now, saying “Don't sound smart about things you don't know either.”

My short answer: Complete and total lack of mathematical definition, I think. Keyword right there.

My even shorter answer (and the alternative I'd pick): Sometimes, we all have to say “I have no idea.”

Having stablished this and for future reference, your wording is vague for a question this complicated. People trying to answer have to assume a substantial amount of things about it, before they can even try to answer.
I see, my apologies, i guess i should have put in a reference as to what it is i am referring to.

in this link where it says that “But Quantis knows how to find it—how to feel for the un-ripples of the Void, to draw Light from the infinities between spaces. She knows how to roll black holes between her fingertips, and how to nock her bow with the inescapable gravities of the universe.”

that is where the person is able to affect quantum mechanics to pull from the infinities between said spaces to form black holes.

Back