• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would composite human be like as a person?

We all know what Composite Human tends to be like in a fight: as efficient as imaginable. However, what would they act like in a normal, day to day situation? What kind of character would Composite Human be in a story? What would their personality be like?

While I believe that discusssing their beliefs is pointless because we're all human beings and in theory CH would have all the information in the world to decide the correct belief based on all knowledge humans have ever gathered, we can discuss some aspects of their personality.

I believe that they would suffer from this small complex where a person who knows too much about how to do something can no longer do it casually. You know how TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life, or how Pannenkoek can no longer play Mario 64 casually, because of the different perspective that comes with knowledge? Well, Composite Human is knowledgeable on EVERYTHING, so they would be unable to even live life casually and every single one of their interactions would ultimately benefit them and humanity. I also believe that if they are to have a moral compass, it might be humanist because... well, Composite HUMAN. xD They'd obviously know how to deal with that complex as well as possible, but it would never disappear.

What do you guys think?

AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't see CH being a totally average Joe. XD More like Geoff.

Mand21 said:
What do you mean? owo
human beings have many opinions on things from politics to minority rights to even pop culture i feel like if they are a combination of every person on earth i would feel like they would be more neutral on alot of opinions we have today sorry if it sounds like pesudo intellectual garbage this is just my opinion

Huh, I imagined the information would have lead them to conclusions vastly different from anyone else's, to the point where everyone in the planet has got things wrong to some degree and no one you look at has a good understanding of the way things are from CH's viewpoint, although it may be half decent.

Mand21 said:
Huh, I imagined the information would have lead them to conclusions vastly different from anyone else's, to the point where everyone in the planet has got things wrong to some degree and no one you look at has a good understanding of the way things are from CH's viewpoint, although it may be half decent.
to be honest that sounds better actually

Opinions are quite often based in thought and available information, not just what one feels about a subject, so I think cancelling out the feelings would only serve to make CH rather unbiased. xD

Back