• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would be some of the best combinations of abilities?

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
This thread is about what about be an extremely effective combination of abilities that can enhance and take care of the weaknesses/flaws/limitations of the others? For my best, I think Fiamma of the Right's Holy Right and Lille Barro's The X-Axis would ensure that one can be able to be virtually unstoppable. Unblockable, unavoidable damage in more than one way to do so, with effective intangibility. Or using Blut Vene and Busoshoku Haki. I hope you can list some of yours here.

What that means you can pick standard abilities and some other types of abilities and combine them into something that would be stronger and more effective than being used individually, at least most of them. It can also be another standard ability.

Accelerator's Vector Control and Zoom's Speed/Time Manipulation

Eliminates the supposed "can't redirect things he can't percieve or calculate" notion and provides an additional escape/kill option should someone overcome it.

what about Natsu's Fire Dragon Slayer magic and Saten's heat absorption? one produce fire while the other can absorp it, also, Natsu don't need hold back with his fire attacks cuz Saten will be unharmed anyway

This is awesome. All right. I think there are some fused abilities and techniques. other people may not have thought of.

ˆI prefer combinations a little less... OP, "averages" powers creating a not so OP its ok

Askin's Deathdealing and Katara's Bloodbending? Man. Not only trying get to lower the lethal dosage would be now quite irrational, but the blood bending make it hard for people to even attempt to do so.

If I would make this relavant, I think a Rasenshuriken and Kienzan/Destructo Disk would be a very nasty combination. How about Gran Rey Cero and Super Kamehameha? That Cero would not only be even more powerful, but it'll have the immense destructive power of the Super Kamehameha.

Haoshoku Haki and Kiai. Not only would people with weaker wills are affected by this Haki, but the Kiai would also directly damage them, possibly killing them.

The red key (Dlanors ability)+ The almighty Thor (To Aru Thors ability that always teleports him in the position in which he will win against those he considers his target, which effectivly means automatically dodges all attacks; specifically this power on universal or higher scale and with everything considered an target per default)

DontTalk said:
The red key (Dlanors ability)+ The almighty Thor (To Aru Thors ability that always teleports him in the position in which he will win against those he considers his target, which effectivly means automatically dodges all attacks; specifically this power on universal or higher scale and with everything considered an target per default)
That's yet another valid combination.

omnipotence = no flaws

seriously tho

best combo wud be absolute durability negate, aabsolute indestructible (both DC and dura at true infinity or at least High Hyperversal+) and absolutely irrelevant instant combat speed in a radius of 2 meters, supersonic projectile sent outside the radius (so that the character is not OP)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
omnipotence = no flaws

seriously tho

best combo wud be absolute durability negate, aabsolute indestructible (both DC and dura at true infinity or at least High Hyperversal+) and absolutely irrelevant instant combat speed in a radius of 2 meters, supersonic projectile sent outside the radius (so that the character is not OP)
You got me right there.

Ryogi Shiki's MDEoDP + Madara's Limbo + Ajimu's Albi Block + Yhwach's Almighty = Broken as hell.

All right. Here's something you might not see: How would you feel like Quincy: Vollstandig and Six Paths Sage Mode? The Almighty and Rinnegan, not only can one see everything, but can use the Six Paths Techniques, have mastery over elements, and when they know of a power, that power is useless and is their ally.

Not enough? OK. How about Gold Experience Requiem, The Almighty and All Fiction? Overpowering and invincible to almost all.

I'd Take Fiamma's HR, Accelerators Reflect, Yhwachs Almighty and Thor (To aru's) Almighty ability aswell.

Now that is broken.

LordAizenSama said:
I'd Take Fiamma's HR, Accelerators Reflect, Yhwachs Almighty and Thor (To aru's) Almighty ability aswell.
Now that is broken.
That's so overpowering, it made you wonder how they would work in one.

Devilmite Beam and Vento's Divine Punishment, and Sans' Karma Retribution. Evil's worst nightmare. Dio's The World and Barragan's Respira. Despair in frozen time and die helplessly.

I got it! Satsui no Hadou and Six Paths Sage Chakra. Here's more. Did anyone have tried this? Speed Force and Power Cosmic?

I must inform you that the thread isn't about people's combos getting beaten. It's about people showing what they know or think would be a great combination of two or more abilities and techniques.

You mean if there is anything more insanely effective than the three clear or obvious choices?

Dekoshu said:
LordAizenSama said:
Now that is broken.
That's so overpowering, it made you wonder how they would work in one.
yeah it works quite well, The Almighty gives Nigh-Omniscience seeing into the future and such, so that means Accelerators reflect has so much knowledge/info behind it that it becomes virtually inpenetratable, Thor's Almighty will never allow a hit to be taken as it can see every attack coming due to Yhwach's powers, and will teleport the user to a place where the outcome is to win, and thats where the holy right comes in for the always getting OHKO's and never miss attacks.

So people will now know that if Yhwach's The Almighty can be used by even Jugram, why not someone else outside of their reality combined with those abilites? Right?

Dekoshu said:
So people will now know that if Yhwach's The Almighty can be used by even Jugram, why not someone else outside of their reality combined with those abilites? Right?
Not as broken as Determination + Reactive Evolution + Insane Regenerationn

Hmm...with transcendent Determination, and the other two, that being is nearly omnipotent, invincible to standard convenient means, and by combining that with instant godlike Regenerationn, that will make the opponents find this person quite obnoxious, not just annoying.

i would make:

kakines dark matter +.... mhhh, reset-point-ability (setting my consciosness back in time at a previously set point), with DM i will already be able to create any esper power i desire so it seems useless taking more powers but this ability could also be created via DM so...maybe aim stalker?) ^_^

Not bad, GreatestSin. Now let's try something that is different. Berenice's The Question, Vento's Divine Punishment, and the Rinnegan's Naraka Path. One can make them forcefully induce self-doubt on his/her/their opponents and if they were to attack this person maliciously or aggressively, they would be affected by Divine Punishment if they think they can just attack with bloodlust. And the Naraka Path, the user's target can't just lie or say nothing after just going through the former two. Lie or refuse and they will have their tongues removed, and don't lie, they will still be negatively affected, but still alive.

now that i think about a combination i never want to have because it is so boring:

negation of superpowers or all kinds + a trained master-lvl body from historys strongest discpline :) i would turn everyone human-lvl and than beat the sh*t out of them XD

That would make a person with most types of mindset literally bored. Anyway, Killer Queen and The Explode. Not only can most cannot just back out of its Stand range, but trying to block The Explode, combined with its own abilities and Stray Cat would be very fatal under normal conditions.

For speed and remaining in the air not just flying normally, but kicking the air and standing above ground literally, so the opponent can't just predict them only using this means, so I think Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku, and Soru, as well as the flight techniques used by Saiyans, with the Rokushiki technique, Geppou, one can stay in midair through more than one way, and able to speed blitz with the faster than light speeds of an above average Saiyan.

Hmm. I got an idea. How about Light Hawk Wings + Quincy: Vollstandig + Determination + Godly Ki and Six Paths Sage Chakra and Rinnegan, and Lille Barro's The X-Axis, as well as the Holy Right. With The-Axis's power enhanced in range and destructive power from the other attributes, it cannot be easily avoided and would do more than pierce them. With Fiamma's Holy Right, one has an option of obliterating most opponents without even killing them. Just knocking out cold from other abilities. With the Light Hawk Wings of eight, you transcend standard levels of limitations. With tremendous Determination, one is more lethal than usual and harder to one shot.

Besides that, The Superstar, Reactive Adaptation, and Clone Creation with superhuman Regenerationn and some type of immortality would be doable. With more and more of the audience cheering for you, one would be able to get much stronger.

If Determination and Spiral Energy can literally defy the laws of physics, then what would happen if that one person is given the powers of the Master Emerald, and the godly ki of infinite reserves with them?

Dekoshu said:
If Determination and Spiral Energy can literally defy the laws of physics, then what would happen if that one person is given the powers of the Master Emerald, and the godly ki of infinite reserves with them?
The dude will have teleportation, time stop + Determination and Spiral Energy...

That guy or girl will be broken, so broken that only a Lovercraft like god could only beat him/her.

Back