• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What was the better reboot? Marvel vs Dc

Super_Hero_Squad_Show.jpg

Vs

images

I don't give a **** about CN lol. I care about Teen Titans, though, and I have 0 idea why they ended the original CN series and replaced it with this butchering of the original show. I try to avoid watching it whenever I can.
I wouldn't say they butchered the original show. They just tried something new, and it completely failed, at least, from a quality perspective.

"Something new" here is just every other awful show CN has to offer.
People really need to start appreciating the era of CN when shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, TAWOG, Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and more were airing.

This era wasn't perfect (some of the shows I mentioned I'm not big on), but it's far better than having a TTG marathon all week.

Last edited:
Teen Titans Go used to be funny. It used to feel like the writers just took the comedic aspects of the original show and made an entire series out of it, which is admittedly an unorthodox thing to do, but it worked. Nowadays, every episode is just a fifteen minute-long Vine.

People really need to start appreciating the era of CN when shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, TAWOG, Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and more were airing.

This era wasn't perfect (some of the shows I mentioned I'm not big on), but it's far better than having a TTG marathon all week.
Like, half of those shows are still airing I think lol.

Yeah, but they're still shown on CN. Not all of them though, which is why I said probably half.
They all ended technically, so my point still stands.

Even Pre-2010 CN where shows like Johnny Test, Flapjack, Chowder, Total Drama, and Ben 10 were airing was still a more enjoyable era than the TTG era.

By doing so you insinuated that Chowder and TTG were even comparable in the first place. God I love Chowder lol. From a quality standpoint it ain't the best but idk it's just so ******* funny. Flapjack also held up pretty well ngl.

By doing so you insinuated that Chowder and TTG were even comparable in the first place. God I love Chowder lol. From a quality standpoint it ain't the best but idk it's just so ******* funny. Flapjack also held up pretty well ngl.
Not a fan of Flapjack, but I respect it for paving the way for cartoons like Adventure Time and Gravity Falls, as many of the staff from that show went to work on these 2 shows.

Eh, I can sorta concede that TTG had some good moments. But now it's usually just fart jokes and everyone hating on Robin, which sorta sucks since in the original Robin was really well-respected and badass. I know it's comedy so he doesn't have to be badass anymore but they really wanna milk it.
Agreed.

You also forgot to mention the daily "episode where we poke fun at the fans who hate us, despite most people not caring anymore" trope the show does.

It worked at first, because everyone hated TTG at the time, but now, it's just beating a dead horse.

Ah, forgot about that one lol.

But yeah, if your show is so bad you have to hate on the haters just to make it seem like your the one winning by continuing to create garbage then something needs to be reevaluated. Being bad isn't grounds to pretend that being bad is a good thing.

Ah, forgot about that one lol.

But yeah, if your show is so bad you have to hate on the haters just to make it seem like your the one winning by continuing to create garbage then something needs to be reevaluated. Being bad isn't grounds to pretend that being bad is a good thing.
Eh, not necessarily.

I think the point of those episodes is to poke fun at how immature and childish the haters for TTG can be. They make episodes where the the Titans "get serious" for once to poke fun at the criticism that the show is too "juvenile."

For an example, if shows like Johnny Test, Nagatoro, or Uzaki-chan had an episode dedicated to poking fun at the haters, they can make an episode where they purposefully do the things that make the fans triggered. That doesn't mean that they're acknowledging the fact that the show is bad. They're just trying to show how immature hatedoms can be.

Johnny Test is a prime example of having a rabid hatedom. I mean, have you seen the hate art?

Eh, not necessarily.

I think the point of those episodes is to poke fun at how immature and childish the haters for TTG can be. They make episodes where the the Titans "get serious" for once to poke fun at the criticism that the show is too "juvenile."

For an example, if shows like Johnny Test, Nagatoro, or Uzaki-chan had an episode dedicated to poking fun at the haters, they can make an episode where they purposefully do the things that make the fans triggered. That doesn't mean that they're acknowledging the fact that the show is bad. They're just trying to show how immature hatedoms can be.

Johnny Test is a prime example of having a rabid hatedom. I mean, have you seen the hate art?
Why do people hate Jonny test? I liked it as a kid

Why do people hate Jonny test? I liked it as a kid
Many people have very different opinions on the show.

Some people say Season 1 is the only enjoyable season of the show.

Some say Seasons 1-3 of the show were enjoyable (back when the show was airing on Kids WB!)

Some just hate the show in general.

The main reasons people hated it were the constant whipcracks, unlikable characters (specifically Johnny), how annoying and loud the show can get, repetitive and juvenile humor, etc.

These issues only show up in the later seasons, specifically Seasons 5 and 6. The characters in these seasons were flanderized to oblivion, the whipcrack was used every 0.5 seconds, the show was very obnoxious and in-your-face, and the humor was repetitive, and occasionally juvenile.

Seasons 1-4 of the show is one of my favorite shows to watch. Seasons 5 and 6 were bad. That's where the hate came from: the moment the show was moved to CN. Season 4 was the only enjoyable season of the show that aired on CN.

Ok but why do people hate the show so much?
Look up Johnny Test hate art and you'll see for yourself. Get some eye drops before searching it up though. It's not pleasant to go through.

Last edited:
Back