• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would this feat get

Could you elaborate on this? Because as you write it that rather seems like a power/ability to me (kind of Weather Manipulation or similar).
For context: A Sky God needed to devour the sky, to become the sky and heavens itself in the verse, gaining a sword called the Heaven Splitter, which can split anything in two, she also created day and night from slashing the sky.

For context: A Sky God needed to devour the sky, to become the sky and heavens itself in the verse, gaining a sword called the Heaven Splitter, which can split anything in two, she also created day and night from slashing the sky.
Well devouring the sky or embodying it would mean, according to its definition, devouring/embodying "the region of the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth".

So if one were to devour the sky, it'd devour the atmosphere, the outer space and, subsequently, its contents, which could include stars.

Creating a day-night cycle could either be some sort of reality warping, weather manipulation or the like, or creating the Moon and the Sun since those are needed for a day-night cycle.

Overall, I think we need visible feats to scale this and assume anything, because I believe there are different options.

Back