• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would this be?

Jinsye

She/Her
I'm bored so a question popped into my mind.

Key:

• > means superior to
  • >> stomps
  • >>> means badly stomps
  • >>>> means lolomgwtfstompswithhispresence
Strongest Guy >>>> Guy >>>> Guy >>> Guy > Guy >>> Guy >>>> Guy >>> Guy > Guy >> Guy >>>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy >>>Guy > Guy >> Guy > Guy >>> Guy >> Guy >>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Guy > Guy >>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Guy >>>> Guy > Weakest Guy (10-C)

What tier would the Strongest guy be?

I guess it depends on the context given. But by looking at the scaling chain, I think the strongest guy would be rated as "At least 10-C, likely far higher".

This looks the same as PMMM's 5-B scaling, except that that one has 96 steps of stomps in it. They're treated as being the highest you can be in the tier (as in like 1 joule less from 5-A) with a "likely far higher" in the rating due to lack of feats higher than 5-B. It should be the same in your case

Alrighty then, I'm gonna assume those four things:

> = 2x difference

>> = 5x difference

>>> = 12x difference

>>>> = 100x difference

So assuming Weakest Guy is baseline 10-C...

Guy 1 (Below Average Human level+) <<<< Guy 2 (Street level+) < Guy 3 (Street level+) < Guy 4 (Wall level) < Guy 5 (Wall level) etc... Honestly a weakest to strongest order would make this vastly more easier.

The strongest guy should simply be unknown due to lack of feats honestly (Madoka is a bit of a special case in this sense)

Granted you'd think that by this point he would have broken something with a yield above 10-C lol

Also nitpick, but technically 10-C goes all the way down to 0, so it depends from the starting degree of 10-C.

I mean 10^(-1000) J is 10-C ovo

I'd personally say unknown due to lack of feats, although they would likely be 9-B or something like that judging from the scaling

RebubleUselet said:
I guess it depends on the context given. But by looking at the scaling chain, I think the strongest guy would be rated as "At least 10-C, likely far higher".
This. I mean "lolomgwtfstompswithhispresence" is very open ended. The 3rd weakest guy could be High 3-A for all we know

Back