• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would this be?

So, say this character is buried several feet underground inside of a coffin. They are under there for three whole days, sweating, starving, and finally decide to do something about this.

They hit the top of the coffin a few times, and it breaks.

What tier would that be for them when they're at their peak? Breaking through the dirt and the coffin itself when fatigued and deprived of water and oxygen for three days.

Hm...

At least Wall level, possibly higher would probably be a good tiering.

Because you smashed through both the dirt and the coffin in a few punches at your weakest.

Isn't this kill Bill? Anyway, breaking the wood in a few punches sound like Street level, this is more an stamina feat than a AP one.

They didn't just break through the coffin though.

They also broke through the ground that was covering the coffin. Which makes me think it was Wall level.

Let's say they didn't dig, and when they punched the coffin, they busted it open and sent the dirt flying away.

Is that wall level? And also, if they didn't, couldn't it still be wall level since they were weakened?

If the character sent all the dirt flying then yes, wall level if not higher; but considering that the character were buried by 3 days and didn't made it before, it sound silly for me.

I would let it in street level, at least street level maybe.

The main reason the character in question didn't act until three days later was because they were depressed and considered suicide to be the best option, so another character buried them alive. The character decided they didn't want to die after thinking through all the pros and cons. I agree it sounds silly on the surface, but it happened for a reason. :)

Anyways, alrighty. I appreciate the help you guys. :D

Back